Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

I hate to be the one to say it but in hindsight the VAR decision was correct by the letter of the law, there is little doubt that the ball hit his arm but it was down by is side and as such in a normal position as indicated in the latest rule changes. As such it is irrelevent but frustrating for us to take.
Wrong you can't score or control it with any part of your arm by the letter of the law, the offside rule defines it. It doesn't matter if it was deliberate or not.

I am devastated right now. This was a real chance for us to win the CL this year. I have a really bad feeling that the Scouse ****s will win the CL. The away game did it for us. Pep should have just picked the best team that game. Spurs were there for the taking and we conceded idiotic goals.
Btw, what's Pep's away record during his Barca days?

I like VAR. it’s cruel but fair. Seriously people just need to accept defeat like men (or women). Wasn’t meant to be.
Cruel is exactly right. Celebrating that winner for a full minute before seeing chalked off is possibly the cruelest thing I’ve gone through as a City fan. Relegations one can see coming for weeks off. That immediate joy to despair is pretty hard to take.

PEP Yeah, it’s tough. It’s cruel but we have to accept it. It was a nice game for everyone. Second half we did everything. We scored the goals we needed but congratulations to Tottenham and all the best for the semi-finals.

PEP I am so proud, especially of the fans for the reaction. I never saw the stadium like today. We are sad for all of them but they know we have everything but football is unpredictable and unfortunately we are not in the next stage,

Last season no VAR we got no decision. This season VAR still got no decision. Really really bad luck but that's football.
I feel like the generation of Yaya Toure, Ferna, Aguero, Silva, Kompany brought us bad luck in Europe. None of them are decisive in important CL match when we needed them. It's not like they have no talent. Chelsea won it despite being absolutely battered in Semi & Final, even against Napoli in 16th.

Look in the bright side, we'll have a lot of time to make sure we win our remaining league matches!

Appreciate the 'likes' my fellow Blues but Im still no closer to knowing what the fuck happened and why that goal was disallowed. No fucking way Im clicking on the BBC to find out. So I'll hang around until a fan explains what i missed or posts a video. My lad is askin also. So when someone gets a moment can they let a fellow Blue who is still confused as to what happened. Stream cut out as we was celebrating. Thanks in advance.

VAR doesn’t exist and we’re all in here with our cocks out proclaiming ourselves the greatest team ever.

Instead we’re out and a lot of people’s heads have suddenly gone.

Thought we were absolutely immense as an attacking force. We played some extremely high level football at the highest level of the game.

We were much the better team.

Thought the players gave everything they had.

Thought Pep’s plan was spot on.

Thought the crowd were colossal.

I’m extremely proud of the club tonight.

Sometimes it just isn’t meant to be.

Thank you for saying the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.