• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
..............Ederson
Walker stones Dias Cancelo
KDB Gundo Rodri Grealish
......Alvarez Haaland

Hopefully stones and Dias will be fit?

Laporte and maybe even Dias may be available for this game.

3:1 City.

Imo, won't be as difficult as some expect. Last season, they beat us twice. This season, we'll beat them twice :)

I'm not looking forward to this game, don't like Spurs they always seem to get the rub of the green against us, deflections, handball goals, offsides the lot.
Don't know what strange set up or personnel Pep will use, don't think the players do either.
We need to go at them from the off, get the fans up for it, make it hostile and intimidating, I'm convinced our poor atmosphere reflects the slow mundane pace we've adopted of late.
Would love to see Alvarez alongside Haaland, give there centre backs another problem instead of just stopping Haaland, I want to see crisp direct fast passing, I want to see us running at them, I want balls played behind there back line for Haaland to run onto, you know just play to his strengths.
I want our defenders and midfielders to close down and actually make a tackle, I want to see smiles on the faces of both players and fans, I want Kane to get booked today so be isn't available, but most of all I just want 3 points, anything less and our grip on the tittle is gone.
Kane getting booked is irrelevant as Son will turn into the best player in the world for 90 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.