Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

I'm not sure why the manager prioritises the Capital One Cup so much. If he'd rested a few more in midweek I very much doubt we'd have collapsed like we did in the second half. Every year it's the same and we pay the price. When will he ever fucking learn!!

+1

Also if Kompany is injured please give Fernandinho the armband. In the absence of a vocal captain at least have one who tries for 90 minutes and whose body language doesn't resemble a child whose pet rabbit has just been run over be a steamroller .

Lol spot on, Kompany and Fernandinho are the 2 hard hitting, 100% no nonsense players who are vital to let the others do their thing, so I agree, captain and vice captain right there. Zaba is an honorary mention too.

Apparently he's told Ian Cheeseman we defended well apart from Set Pieces.

Which is not defending well.

He's a fucking charlatan.

definitley he should get more game time, very dangerous player. However i doubt pelle will give him a chance

Based on what?! The times that he has come on, I haven't seen much from him. We forget, you see these players once a week in matches, the manager sees them every day. Bring him along slowly.

Those referee mistakes changed the game. That off side before 1-1 is one of the most blatant I have seen. Without that goal we would have probably gone into half time leading and it would have been a completely different story.

What else: well as many have said Willy was bad, Demi is out of shape (getting too old?). And Borussia Mönchengladbach leads 2-0 away to Stuttgart after 30 minutes ...

Great for most of the first half and if we don't concede right on ht we certainly don't lose that game.
Also two shit non decisions

But a totally crap second half and no excuses for that at all.
Overall though even we can't manage the loss of 4/5 key players and Chelsea have lost 3 already this season and it may end up being a very weird up and down Premier League with very strange results at times.
Even champions get the odd 0.3 or 1-4 or whatever and looking at our home games in October we have a perfect opportunity to grab 9 points - if not I would be very concerned.

Onwards ..........

Awful officiating on the offsides, ffs the equaliser was yards off in build up ....Kane was offside from the free kick and i would play willy fooking wonka instead of willy c.

Regardless of what anybody says we had so many of our spine missing that it was always going to be difficult at spuds.

If Joe was fit enough to be on the bench then he should have played and that has to go down as a fuck up by Pellers.

Couldnt see why he took off Dino and he needs to try Roberts instead of Navas ( not knocking Navas but he doesnt seem to be able to beat a man and cross the ball )

No need to panic as when our main players back we will win enough games to win the league.

Hoping for better on Weds and Sat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.