Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

burying heads in snd won't help....we were awful for the third game out of 4 (sunderland we were ok..nothing more).......bad decsions happen in football but to hide the truth behind them is very mouhrinio esq of people.

we were poor and got what we deserved

"awful" ?? , a bit dramatic , against juventus & west ham we simply didnt take our chances , spurs was a combination of match officials and the spine of our team out injured , and Ok against Sunderland ?? 4-0 up after 30 minutes , and the game was over , flap falp flappety , flap , flap .

people need to stop hiding behind the excuse of the offside goals.......we were dreadful especially in the second half.......spurs deserved the win and to say otherwise is just to act like that tw*t that manages chelsea

"awful" ?? , a bit dramatic , against juventus & west ham we simply didnt take our chances , spurs was a combination of match officials and the spine of our team out injured , and Ok against Sunderland ?? 4-0 up after 30 minutes , and the game was over , flap falp flappety , flap , flap .

the flow to the game, our play has been awful by our standards....i agree the injures are playing a big part (esp the one to silva) but the team did not perform....we look unsure going forward and we looked really unsure defensively

We will never know. Would cabalerro not have dropped that bollock then?

You really piss me off with comments like that, how the fuck would you know either? Maybe if we hadn't had to chase a second goal we wouldn't have allowed Otamendi to have been exposed 1 on 1 against Kane which led to the free kick, you just don't know.

the flow to the game, our play has been awful by our standards....i agree the injures are playing a big part (esp the one to silva) but the team did not perform....we look unsure going forward and we looked really unsure defensively

we were just panicking against west ham....we just threw everything at them but it wasn't controlled stylish play........we just looked desperate in our play

We didn't defend well against either Juventus or West Ham and that is part of the game. 9 goals conceded in 3.5 matches is poor.

If you critize Pellegrini, who has a better squad than Mancini it's somehow wrong. Mancini was forced out because certain people wanted to cement their position in the club. We now have a dilemma as the penny may have dropped that unless we get Pep as manager they will always undermine the manager until they do.
If the sequence of results had occurred at other big clubs the fall out would be the same.

You really piss me off with comments like that, how the fuck would you know either? Maybe if we hadn't had to chase a second goal we wouldn't have allowed Otamendi to have been exposed 1 on 1 against Kane which led to the free kick, you just don't know.

I don't know it's all ifs and buts. Nobody knows and that includes you with your everything would have been ok summary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.