Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

That sounds like very bad news if true.

Maybe he's had his head turned and wants out?

He's certainly not playing like he wants to be here. His movement today was absolutely garbage.
Maybe he's having a weekend in London with his girlfriend or picking Benjamin up from the airport who knows? If we had won it wouldn't have been commented on

First of all, look at the fucking team he puts out!
The team is already quite compromised. . .and then he changes even more!
Pell needs to go -he's out of his depth. Nice guy but wanker.
Why didn't we pressure the fucking ball!?
Toure was a fucking disgrace.
There are no leaders out there!
Too many shit players. . .Kolarov is total fucking shit and should have been sold.
Caballero TOTAL SHIT!
Demichelis -shit.
The whole team is playing like a bunch of fucking pussies!
Not fight whatsoever.
We have 8 or 9 players worth their salt -the rest absolutely have to fucking go. . .along with Pell.
Should have never got rid of Mark Hughes. Mancini was a 100% ****.
There you have it.

As an indication of how pissed off I am at the result I have read ALL 65 pages. One post mentioned that Yaya was an absolute waste and just a passenger. Sorry but I seem to remember him picking up the ball in his half, making a lung busting run up the pitch, and making a perfect pass to De Bruyne for our goal.
Yes we were very poor, but that was collectively and so I'm pissed off with all of them and am not going to single one player out as being the worst of the 11 + 3 subs.

Any chance that you moaning pricks save all your energy for singing and supporting your team next Saturday.

The players represent us and don't purposely play badly.

We need to support them.

Think about it.

All our faults, thought we'd left all that nonsense in the Alan Ball days.

If that inept display is worthy of anything, it has to be vitriol and bile. He better log off for a few days whilst the dust settles. Fooking pampered wankers had the platitudes now deserve fook all but a mirror to look at themselves in the morning.

The most important game this week is Newcastle at home. Let us not take our eye off ball. Without league success we don't qualify for this European bent shit. We need to floor the Mags on Saturday, and a good result on Wednesday will be a bonus!!!

Last edited:
Bluekiwi
Dont worry, i will be attending my local mp s surgery very soon and will ask questions to be raised in the house on behalf of everyone on here as to why this defeat was allowed to happen
Well done on reading 65 pages and now ffs
CHILL!

All the navas haters - he offered more than sterling and de bruyne combined when he came on. God we miss Silva. Shite officiating that united wouldn't see in a season, never mind one game. Bad team selection by pelle , too many changes defensively.
I agree, mate -all the Navas haters are thick as shit -he's a very good player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.