Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

So we lose back to back prem games against west ham and spurs and pellergrini comes out and says I can win the champions league at city! Hahaha does he really know how much of a dick he sounds! After the juve defeat the players are just not right mentally! There crumbling at any sign of pressure on us! For this reason we will DEFO not win the prem! The new signings otemendi, valencia must be pissing themselves at how much they got for him a mistake waiting to happen! Kdb how many times does he give cheap possession away! Don't even mention him in the same breath as silva! And sterling all he's got is pace nothing else he should have been an athlete!

So we lose back to back prem games against west ham and spurs and pellergrini comes out and says I can win the champions league at city! Hahaha does he really know how much of a dick he sounds! After the juve defeat the players are just not right mentally! There crumbling at any sign of pressure on us! For this reason we will DEFO not win the prem! The new signings otemendi, valencia must be pissing themselves at how much they got for him a mistake waiting to happen! Kdb how many times does he give cheap possession away! Don't even mention him in the same breath as silva! And sterling all he's got is pace nothing else he should have been an athlete!

The thing is with Otamendi is that you can look excellent in La Liga (or Serie A) and can excell at international level but the premier league doesn't always suit these players. You're guaranteed to have less time on the ball, face periods of sustained pressure (which the bigger teams in Spain don't get) and generally be under the cosh at times.

Whatever he done well in Spain and for Argentina, he needs to buck up here. I never commented on his signing because I knew fuck all about him, but it's fair to ask questions about how he justifies such a transfer fee when you take into account his attributes and how they suit the PL.

He looked proper panicked yesterday. Rash, diving in, out of position...you name it. Not saying he's a bad player but any defender who comes to the Premier League best be prepared to justify their transfer fee otherwise they're on a hiding to nothing.

take it easy

The thing is with Otamendi is that you can look excellent in La Liga (or Serie A) and can excell at international level but the premier league doesn't always suit these players. You're guaranteed to have less time on the ball, face periods of sustained pressure (which the bigger teams in Spain don't get) and generally be under the cosh at times.

Whatever he done well in Spain and for Argentina, he needs to buck up here. I never commented on his signing because I knew fuck all about him, but it's fair to ask questions about how he justifies such a transfer fee when you take into account his attributes and how they suit the PL.

He looked proper panicked yesterday. Rash, diving in, out of position...you name it. Not saying he's a bad player but any defender who comes to the Premier League best be prepared to justify their transfer fee otherwise they're on a hiding to nothing.

People on here never fucking learn do they, they were saying similar things about Silva when he first signed, it's really pathetic and embarrassing the level of over reaction of some people

Looks like the rags dodged a bullit there

I thought he was great in the first half - fantastic reading of the game, brave in the tackle, throwing himself in front of everything... In fact, I was almost embarrassed by the commentators going on about how well he was playing at every opportunity (particularly Danny Mills on NBC). Obviously the wheels came off for the entire team second half, but I didn't think he was any worse than anyone else. Two offside goals and two Caballero mistakes cost us for me, not Otamendi.

Tired of our fans ripping into defenders as quickly as they can, but it's always been the City way I guess. It happens to pretty much every single defender we sign. I'm still annoyed at the treatment of Richard Edghill though lol.

otamendi has barely played 2 games , and posters on here are calling him shite , sterling after half a dozen games is shite , (cant wait until KDB has a poor game , the knives will be out) , really incredulous how impatient our "fans" are at times , i blame that sheik bloke spending all that money , bring back swales

good god ???? are you on drugs matey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.