Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

otamendi has barely played 2 games , and posters on here are calling him shite , sterling after half a dozen games is shite , (cant wait until KDB has a poor game , the knives will be out) , really incredulous how impatient our "fans" are at times , i blame that sheik bloke spending all that money , bring back swales

Some spoilt @@@@@@@@ mate who demand we win every game and when we don't throw the toys out of the pram. I don't mind people being pissed off we all get pissed off but some comments on here make my blood boil haha.

People on here never fucking learn do they, they were saying similar things about Silva when he first signed, it's really pathetic and embarrassing the level of over reaction of some people

Agree,some people on here laugh at Rawk and take the piss.It's equally as embarrassing on here sometimes !

So we lose back to back prem games against west ham and spurs and pellergrini comes out and says I can win the champions league at city! Hahaha does he really know how much of a dick he sounds! After the juve defeat the players are just not right mentally! There crumbling at any sign of pressure on us! For this reason we will DEFO not win the prem! The new signings otemendi, valencia must be pissing themselves at how much they got for him a mistake waiting to happen! Kdb how many times does he give cheap possession away! Don't even mention him in the same breath as silva! And sterling all he's got is pace nothing else he should have been an athlete!
Embarrassing !

The thing is with Otamendi is that you can look excellent in La Liga (or Serie A) and can excell at international level but the premier league doesn't always suit these players. You're guaranteed to have less time on the ball, face periods of sustained pressure (which the bigger teams in Spain don't get) and generally be under the cosh at times.

Whatever he done well in Spain and for Argentina, he needs to buck up here. I never commented on his signing because I knew fuck all about him, but it's fair to ask questions about how he justifies such a transfer fee when you take into account his attributes and how they suit the PL.

He looked proper panicked yesterday. Rash, diving in, out of position...you name it. Not saying he's a bad player but any defender who comes to the Premier League best be prepared to justify their transfer fee otherwise they're on a hiding to nothing.

I have followed Otamendi since his Porto days and he is one of the best CB. Once he gets his eye in he would be untouchable, even Kompany would not be able to usurp his place in the team. You can take this down.

It was a tough away game and we were doing ok until that dodgy equaliser. It was never a 4-1 game. Few players new to the team and Spurs well up for it. Not concerned. When we get a few players back we will be fine. More worried about arsenal finding form.

So we lose back to back prem games against west ham and spurs and pellergrini comes out and says I can win the champions league at city! Hahaha does he really know how much of a dick he sounds! After the juve defeat the players are just not right mentally! There crumbling at any sign of pressure on us! For this reason we will DEFO not win the prem! The new signings otemendi, valencia must be pissing themselves at how much they got for him a mistake waiting to happen! Kdb how many times does he give cheap possession away! Don't even mention him in the same breath as silva! And sterling all he's got is pace nothing else he should have been an athlete!

Really mate, didnt expect this with 7 games in.

Exactly 7 games in and already 2 losses! Can't get my head round the otemendi signing we didn't need him denyer would of done better been better suited!I really fear for the rest ov the season after what I've seen over the past 6 games! Since we've gone to 2 games a week it looks like we can't cope! The injury situation is comical and I just don't trust the manager to turn things around! We missing a born leader in the middle of the park a vieria type!

Exactly 7 games in and already 2 losses! Can't get my head round the otemendi signing we didn't need him denyer would of done better been better suited!I really fear for the rest ov the season after what I've seen over the past 6 games! Since we've gone to 2 games a week it looks like we can't cope! The injury situation is comical and I just don't trust the manager to turn things around! We missing a born leader in the middle of the park a vieria type!

Staggering!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.