Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Four away games. WBA, Everton, palace, spurs. Nine points from twelve. I'd have snapped yer hands off for that at the start of the season.
Please calm down, we're one point from the top of the league and still ninety points to play for.

People on here never fucking learn do they, they were saying similar things about Silva when he first signed, it's really pathetic and embarrassing the level of over reaction of some people

Get off your high horse eh? Read back my posts if you wish...I backed both Silva and Fernandinho despite criticism on here and more recently I've done the same with Mangala. It's not any over reaction. I've not said he's a shite player.

I've said he looked panicked and rushed on Saturday and was caught out of position a few times. I've said defending in La Liga and Serie a is different from defending in the PL so in that respect he'll have to improve.

What's wrong with that???

So you have total trust in pelegrini? Are not worried by our current form? Think otemendi was a must signing? You think the injuries we get is normal? If so you must be watching a different team to me?

I must be. I see a team second in the league after a tough start. See a wow player in de Bruyne. See Chelsea struggling and a real chance of our 5th ever title. Loved the Chelsea and Watford games. Incredibly unlucky v West Ham and a bit of bad luck with injuries. Think we will get pep next summer but our manager is a class act. Enjoy the season.

I must be. I see a team second in the league after a tough start. See a wow player in de Bruyne. See Chelsea struggling and a real chance of our 5th ever title. Loved the Chelsea and Watford games. Incredibly unlucky v West Ham and a bit of bad luck with injuries. Think we will get pep next summer but our manager is a class act. Enjoy the season.

Love your confidence pal wish I had it! Still think we should have bought a born leader in the middle of the park to drag us through times like this!

Love your confidence pal wish I had it! Still think we should have bought a born leader in the middle of the park to drag us through times like this!

That is something we have not had for some time. There tends to be an aura, of differing degrees, about Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Kolarov, Clichy, Silva, Nasri, Toure, and Aguero, as those have been over the course twice, yet other players, including experienced ones such as Demichelis and Fernandinho, seem unable or unwilling to assume the mantle in their absence. I had hoped that we might have come from behind to defeat West Ham United or Spurs, as doing so would have been an enormous fillip for the players involved, but again things panned out differently.

We get our standard best team back, we win the league. Simple as. You didn't read it here first, but it's worth repeating for the umpteenth time, at this moment of gloom.
But how do we do that? Several players have turned into sicknotes (Bony hardly missed a game for Swansea), every return from injury is delayed, and some of them knacker themselves in the warm up.
OK, the warm up thing happens occasionally (Bojinov at Villa) but it seems to be getting more frequent. Sergio was hoofed at Palace but the rest seem to be muscular rather than impact related which implies the problem is with the coaches or the medical staff.
We hardly had any significant injuries when we won the league in 2012 but have had more than our fair share since Mancini sacked the old medical team.

Any chance that you moaning pricks save all your energy for singing and supporting your team next Saturday.
The players represent us and don't purposely play badly.
We need to support them.
Think about it.
What the fuck is this retarded bullshit about?
95-96 we cheered them all the way to relegation.
96-97 we cheered them all the way to our lowest ever league position.
97-98 we cheered them all the way to our only season in the real third division.
And then we cheered them all the way back.
Cheering them does bugger all when they don't turn up. We make a right racket at Anfield season after season but haven't won there since 2003. We're generally loud at Arsenal (both grounds) but have few victories to show for it.
I'll be cheering them on against BMG, Newcastle and Bournemouth. But I was also cheering them on against Juve and Wham and that didn't help much did it?

What the fuck is this retarded bullshit about?
95-96 we cheered them all the way to relegation.
96-97 we cheered them all the way to our lowest ever league position.
97-98 we cheered them all the way to our only season in the real third division.
And then we cheered them all the way back.
Cheering them does bugger all when they don't turn up. We make a right racket at Anfield season after season but haven't won there since 2003. We're generally loud at Arsenal (both grounds) but have few victories to show for it.
I'll be cheering them on against BMG, Newcastle and Bournemouth. But I was also cheering them on against Juve and Wham and that didn't help much did it?

I thinks it's more about, the negativity and disgusting name calling that occurs after any loss, these days.
Where has our famous City humour gone ?
This post is not aimed at you, per se. Just seemed the one to reply to.

I thinks it's more about, the negativity and disgusting name calling that occurs after any loss, these days.
Where has our famous City humour gone ?
This post is not aimed at you, per se. Just seemed the one to reply to.

this all day long , why do some of our posters judge a player on a handful of performances ? Otamendi ? regular argentinian centre back , voted best defender in la liga (better than ramos and pique) , he may well need half a dozen games maximum to adjust to premeirship levels , and he was required because vinnie as much as i love him , is made of glass. Denayer is potential , he will be ready next season .
Imagine what this forum will be like if we get stuffed in Germany , (which is very likely with our injury situation) hope the samaritans have got extra staff for wednesday evening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.