Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

So we lose back to back prem games against west ham and spurs and pellergrini comes out and says I can win the champions league at city! Hahaha does he really know how much of a dick he sounds! After the juve defeat the players are just not right mentally! There crumbling at any sign of pressure on us! For this reason we will DEFO not win the prem! The new signings otemendi, valencia must be pissing themselves at how much they got for him a mistake waiting to happen! Kdb how many times does he give cheap possession away! Don't even mention him in the same breath as silva! And sterling all he's got is pace nothing else he should have been an athlete!

People may wonder how Otemendi could be a current Argentina international and voted on to the La Liga team of the year as the best centre back last season and how De Bruyne could be voted player of the year in Germany last year. Give Otamendi a bit of time. DeBruyne doesn't even need time. In the home games I have seen his incredible talent should be obvious to a blind man.

Where has the work ethic gone first 5 games players throwing there body on the line giving everything all over the pitch hunting in packs helping eachnother out?

Where has the work ethic gone first 5 games players throwing there body on the line giving everything all over the pitch hunting in packs helping eachnother out?
because they thought after 5 games of working and dominating, they can take it easy and don't have to work hard anymore. Complacent attitude has surrounded this squad for far too long.

because they thought after 5 games of working and dominating, they can take it easy and don't have to work hard anymore. Complacent attitude has surrounded this squad for far too long.

Got to agree with u there a stronger manager wouldn't tolerate it! Players need to step up now!

So we lose back to back prem games against west ham and spurs and pellergrini comes out and says I can win the champions league at city! Hahaha does he really know how much of a dick he sounds! After the juve defeat the players are just not right mentally! There crumbling at any sign of pressure on us! For this reason we will DEFO not win the prem! The new signings otemendi, valencia must be pissing themselves at how much they got for him a mistake waiting to happen! Kdb how many times does he give cheap possession away! Don't even mention him in the same breath as silva! And sterling all he's got is pace nothing else he should have been an athlete!

1411678933_ironing.jpg

I thinks it's more about, the negativity and disgusting name calling that occurs after any loss, these days.
Where has our famous City humour gone ?
This post is not aimed at you, per se. Just seemed the one to reply to.

Defeat now is very hard to take with our expectations so high, personally it now takes me days to get over it where as in the old days I was usually over it by half time.

The negativity and name calling is way over the top and I wonder if there are more under cover rags on here than we suspect. Although we do seem to have a few spoilt brat fans now and one celebrity poster in particular who has been calling for our managers head since last season because he is not giving more game time to youth players.

As you say where has our famous City humour gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.