Spurs Want Barry

FantasyIreland said:
Cooeee......Malg,here I am,all 11 pages of me!
haha.....twat :-) That'll teach me for just using the 'view active topics' thingamajiggy!

Anyway, Gough was laughing at this deal on Talkshite saying that Barry should be going to teams like Palace or Hull, but not Spurs. The rest of the post is on the new thread I just started on the wrong Board!

malg said:
FantasyIreland said:
Cooeee......Malg,here I am,all 11 pages of me!
haha.....twat :-) That'll teach me for just using the 'view active topics' thingamajiggy!

Anyway, Gough was laughing at this deal on Talkshite saying that Barry should be going to teams like Palace or Hull, but not Spurs. The rest of the post is on the new thread I just started on the wrong Board!

Cheers mate.

Pair of WUM wankers.
Barry would do a great job for Spuds,there is a very good reason he has been an everpresent in our recent success.

Any offer should be us paying them £10m and Barry for Sandro.

-----------------------Yaya------------------------
----------------Fernandinho--Sandro---------------

What a midfield three that'd be. Truly exceptional and would allow Yaya all the freedom in the world.

Re: Barry to Spurs?

malg said:
stony said:
malg said:
Not seen it on here, so apologies if there is another thread.

Just heard on Talkshite (Durham and Gough) that a rumour doing the rounds is Barry to Spurs. Now, I'm not that bothered to be honest, but they were taking the piss about his chances of going there. Gough actually said he'd believe Palace or Hull, but not Spurs.

Are they doing Barry a disservice, or is that his level now?

You've probably not seen it because it's in the transfer forum with the other transfer stories ;-)
Yep......intellectually challenged on that one! I've not even been drinking. I'd delete it if I could!

haha, just report it and a mod will do it.

stony said:
malg said:
stony said:
You've probably not seen it because it's in the transfer forum with the other transfer stories ;-)
Yep......intellectually challenged on that one! I've not even been drinking. I'd delete it if I could!

And they will also delete ones that are not reported as well.

mancity1 said:
stony said:
malg said:

And they will also delete ones that are not reported as well.
Oi.....forget about my predicament and get back onto your own thread. I think you've got a lot of people wondering about Cardiff away and where you got it from? Best you back it up otherwise all the trains to South Wales will be booked up by 2200hrs tonight!

If there was a choice to keep 1 of either Barry or Garcia it would be Barry all day long for me.

Could possibly be used in the way De Jong was used in his last season, starting from the bench but having a great impact when he comes on. His impact would be different from De Jong,Barry would bring more calm if required later on in games even if he were to replace one of the attacking players. With Silva, Nasri, Navas, potentially Isco, Yaya depending on his role all not the best at working in the opposite direction, a change later for a calm head of Barry would be ideal.

I am all for supporting our players and always will but we need to cut our losses on Garcia, winning a few headers doesnt merit a 16million price tag, sell now when he is still young and still possibly has a decent reputation in foreign leagues.

Citygolf said:
If there was a choice to keep 1 of either Barry or Garcia it would be Barry all day long for me.

Could possibly be used in the way De Jong was used in his last season, starting from the bench but having a great impact when he comes on. His impact would be different from De Jong,Barry would bring more calm if required later on in games even if he were to replace one of the attacking players. With Silva, Nasri, Navas, potentially Isco, Yaya depending on his role all not the best at working in the opposite direction, a change later for a calm head of Barry would be ideal.

I am all for supporting our players and always will but we need to cut our losses on Garcia, winning a few headers doesnt merit a 16million price tag, sell now when he is still young and still possibly has a decent reputation in foreign leagues.
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.