Spurs Want Barry

TonyM said:
If we get Isco we don't need Bale.

I'd say,if we got Bale we don't 'need' Isco,but not the other way round.

Having both would be fantastic though,as each is talented and adaptable enough to play in the same side.

Unfortunately i think Bale would choose others before us though.

mdj0520 said:
Barry is the sort of player that should be finishing his career with us. He won't expect to start every match nor will he get upset about being used off the bench. No he isn't up for it in Europe, but he can still do a job in league and domestic cups.

Offer him reduced wages and an extension. He's English and the rags and Chelsea make use of veterans quite well, why can't we?

I dont understand why so many blues love barry so much? He is deadwood now and needs getting rid of as he is no longer useful. Most of their veterans who a useful were good to start with.

J3SUS said:
mdj0520 said:
Barry is the sort of player that should be finishing his career with us. He won't expect to start every match nor will he get upset about being used off the bench. No he isn't up for it in Europe, but he can still do a job in league and domestic cups.

Offer him reduced wages and an extension. He's English and the rags and Chelsea make use of veterans quite well, why can't we?

I dont understand why so many blues love barry so much? He is deadwood now and needs getting rid of as he is no longer useful. Most of their veterans who a useful were good to start with.
Of course he's still useful. It's just a question of whether we get an offer that exceeds his use.

J3SUS said:
mdj0520 said:

Deadwood...the mind boggles.

Think if he stays for another year, he may well end up back at Brighton

J3SUS said:
mdj0520 said:

hi johnny.

FantasyIreland said:
TonyM said:
If we get Isco we don't need Bale.

I'd say,if we got Bale we don't 'need' Isco,but not the other way round.

Having both would be fantastic though,as each is talented and adaptable enough to play in the same side.

Unfortunately i think Bale would choose others before us though.

But we've just bought navas?? Bale is WAY too over priced and we would get an extra £20m added on again!

I notice the papers are saying Spurs want to pay 2p for Barry.Not really bothered if he goes.But i want Spurs to pay at least near 10 million for him.We could also do a nice swap where Tevez and Barry go in exchange for Bale.

We need squad players, players whom are happy to get games but dont throw sulks whrn they dont play every week

Barry may have his faults but he seldom lets us down has been a top pro will be a quality squad player really dont understand why anybody would would want shut

A Barry replacement would cost us millions he has donr well another 12 months for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.