Spurs Want Barry

dctid said:
We need squad players, players whom are happy to get games but dont throw sulks whrn they dont play every week

Barry may have his faults but he seldom lets us down has been a top pro will be a quality squad player really dont understand why anybody would would want shut

A Barry replacement would cost us millions he has donr well another 12 months for me

Barry will have the World Cup in the back of his mind as well though, as will Lescott.

Both players will want to do what they can to get to Brazil as it will probably be their last World Cup, both Barry and Lescott will have diminished playing time next season.

dctid said:
We need squad players, players whom are happy to get games but dont throw sulks whrn they dont play every week

Barry may have his faults but he seldom lets us down has been a top pro will be a quality squad player really dont understand why anybody would would want shut

A Barry replacement would cost us millions he has donr well another 12 months for me

Because hes not cool, thats why people want rid. He is still a good player and one we should be keeping for now.

sam-caddick said:
dctid said:

Barry will have the World Cup in the back of his mind as well though, as will Lescott.

Both players will want to do what they can to get to Brazil as it will probably be their last World Cup, both Barry and Lescott will have diminished playing time next season.

Lescott i agree and think he will go - Barry has been told more or less he aont going to get another cap under Hodgeson and too be honest there is a fair amount of competition for him unlike Lescott

So i dont think its a consideration for Barry - think he has been a top pro one of the first to join us and sentiment aside can do a job - United at their best still had players like Wes Brown or O Shea etc - we have room for Barry unless the new man thinks he can get a tune out of Javi

JoeMercer'sWay said:
happy if he goes, he's served his purpose and isn't as reliable as people make out.

Make a bid Spurs.

One of our best players last season.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bodak said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
happy if he goes, he's served his purpose and isn't as reliable as people make out.

Make a bid Spurs.

One of our best players last season.

that's showing how much our stars underperformed for you to think that.

He was part of a team that conceded fewest goals - his contiibuton was good - maybe those "under performing stars" arnt quite as good as we think - the general love in with Kun is well understood but he misses far far too many he is not a clinical as an RvP for example and whilst his work rate is excellent it still not what Tevez work rate is

Its madness to get rid unless Javi steps up

As it stands,Fernandinho,Yaya,Rodwell,Milner and Garcia,plus any youngsters that may step up,will be competing with him for a place.

I don't envisage him getting many minutes and I think he deserves regular first team football.

However,i'd much,much sooner Garcia left before him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.