Spurs Want Barry

He's been a good player for us but if this is true we surely have to take them up on it. He is declining as a player, getting slower and his value will be dropping as well. We have Rodwell, Yaya, Milner and Fernandinho to fight for his place and Garcia as cover.

RandomJ said:
He's been a good player for us but if this is true we surely have to take them up on it. He is declining as a player, getting slower and his value will be dropping as well. We have Rodwell, Yaya, Milner and Fernandinho to fight for his place and Garcia as cover.

Not seen enough of fernandinio but I would pick Barry over all the others.

de niro said:
RandomJ said:

Bit early for fishing mate....

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
RandomJ said:

fishing? who out of that lot would you pick over him?

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:

fishing? who out of that lot would you pick over him?

Yaya?

really? based on what? name? fee? wages? cos on football played Barry has been miles more involved, more committed and more consistant. how next season pans out we don't know, perhaps yaya will benefit most from the new system and approach but up to now Barry wins hands down. first name on the sheet for me. you KNOW he'll put a shift in. can you say that about yaya?

Still think Barry has an important role to play for us.
I think he was over used last season and it showed in certain games, but with a fit Rodwell and Fernandinho coming in that shouldn't be a problem.

I hope he stays, his role may be reduced but I think his experience and know how will be needed at times during a long hard season, especially if we have a longer european campaign.

get rid while we can still get a decent amount of money for him, not good enough for us anymore, he as done his job for us but in my opinion he isnt good enough to be starting in our midfield, too slow and a liability, when we play against a team like swansea he struggles with the pace and is even worse in europe, i love barry but we have to move on now.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bodak said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
happy if he goes, he's served his purpose and isn't as reliable as people make out.

Make a bid Spurs.

One of our best players last season.

that's showing how much our stars underperformed for you to think that.

You think that Barry being one of our best players is because of our 'stars' underperforming. In our title winning season, it is known that David Silva used his players player vote on Gareth Barry.

It's very very easy to knock Barry, he isn't the quickest, he isn't glamorous, but he has been essential for City since he came. When you think of all the midfielders that have been bought into to the squad in that time and he has pretty much seen all of them off when it comes to competition for places. He may not score as many as he should but we have others who are meant to do that job. He breaks up play with the minimum of fuss and just gets on with his job.
We tend to struggle when he doesn't play so I for one hope that he gets an extension and we get to enjoy him for a couple more years yet.

Along with Zabba and Milner, Barry is the type of non complaining pro that you need in your squad alongside all the 'stars'

Totally with you on barry de niro..would be quite happy to yaya leave ,you know what youre going to get with barry you have no idea weather with yaya m.o.m or not arsed psssenger , sick of him slamming the ball down and sitting down when things dont go his way sooner or later he will be sent off or miss games for this ,,then theres the stroll back to midfield after losing the ball while the workers milner and barry dig him out.how many times should he have been subbed last season yet no matter what sort of match he was having tevez pulled nearly every game ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.