Spurs Want Barry

mrtwiceaseason said:
Totally with you on barry de niro..would be quite happy to yaya leave ,you know what youre going to get with barry you have no idea weather with yaya m.o.m or not arsed psssenger , sick of him slamming the ball down and sitting down when things dont go his way sooner or later he will be sent off or miss games for this ,,then theres the stroll back to midfield after losing the ball while the workers milner and barry dig him out.how many times should he have been subbed last season yet no matter what sort of match he was having tevez pulled nearly every game ?
well i am glad your not the manager, when yaya isnt in our team, we are useless in midfield, barry wouldnt get in any top 4 team and not a team who wants to win the prem and are going for the champions league, he was an important player for us for years but he isnt at that standard anymore, he cant be in our midfield next season and he wont in my opinion.

Dont remeber us losing many when he fucks off each year to acon ? Maybe wrong though !barry has reached the end of the line for chimps league but should be first name on sheet for league matches .if he can stay fit rodwell for me over yaya ,think we one hell of a player on our hands.effort energy heading ability threat at set pieced all things yaya cant be arsed with

mrtwiceaseason said:
Dont remeber us losing many when he fucks off each year to acon ? Maybe wrong though !barry has reached the end of the line for chimps league but should be first name on sheet for league matches .if he can stay fit rodwell for me over yaya ,think we one hell of a player on our hands.effort energy heading ability threat at set pieced all things yaya cant be arsed with
i disagree with you, i dont get why people think barry is good enough for us, he wouldn't get in bayerns, chelseas, uniteds, arsenals, madrids, dortmunds, milans, barcelonas teams so why is he good enough for us ? he is too slow in my opinion and when we play against teams that play that fast counter attacking football he struggles and with rodwell he isn't good enough in my opinion, people have just got giddy because he scored 2 goals against norwich, he could be a very useful player for us though but definitely not a starter but we all have opinions:)

mrtwiceaseason said:
If Barry is first on the team sheet for league matches, then the champions league quality player who replaced him will be on the bench every week for league games. He needs to be pushed back if we want to improve

Thats what football is all abou opinions ! Out of interest what does yaya give us that a fully fit rodwell doesnt ? Think most things listed about rodwell are all lacking in yayas game and being young hes still learning the game , you can label over enthusiaim at him thats something you couldnt ever say about yaya

Citizen Jack said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Dont remeber us losing many when he fucks off each year to acon ? Maybe wrong though !barry has reached the end of the line for the time chimps league but should be first name on sheet for league matches .if he can stay fit rodwell for me over yaya ,think we one hell of a player on our hands.effort energy heading ability threat at set pieced all things yaya cant be arsed with
If Barry is first on the team sheet for league matches, then the champions league quality player who replaced him will be on the bench every week for league games. He needs to be pushed back if we want to improve

This is a disaster waiting to happen. In the CL you play your best team, and it won't be the best team if one of the main midfielders isn't being played every week because ofBarry.

He's a big lad and he's not stupid. He knows his performances this season weren't upto last and he knows he can't go on forever. If he choses to stay he knows it won't be as a first 11 choice like under Mancini, but he may still prefer that and winning trophies to being first choice at Spurs winning nothing.

I don't think we should underestimate the importance of keeping him around though. We can't replace all our English lads with imports (and that is a serious point, not some xenophobic throwaway).

mrtwiceaseason said:
Thats what football is all abou opinions ! Out of interest what does yaya give us that a fully fit rodwell doesnt ? Think most things listed about rodwell are all lacking in yayas game and being young hes still learning the game , you can label over enthusiaim at him thats something you couldnt ever say about yaya
what does yaya give that rodwell doesnt ? yaya is stronger, better on the ball than him, better at passing, better movement, faster , he controls the midfield and keeps it together, the only thing wrong with yaya is he can be lazy at times but thats just the way he plays, rodwell is nowhere near at the standard yaya is, not even close and never will be

mrtwiceaseason said:
What does yaya give us that rodwell doesn't? Words fail me.........

malg said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
exactly what i was thinking

malg said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Rodwell no where near finished article agreed .but does yayas game have effort no. Desire no . Pace no 2 runs a match.box to box ? Box then stroll back .threat from set pieces no.petulanace yes !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.