Spurs Want Barry

I think barry is a quality squad player who sets a great example. He should be kept wIthout a doubt he still has a role to play in this club and hopefully trasitioning into coaching.

Rather keep him for his expeirience, let him help develop some younger players and he will still play a big part in the league. For the sake of a few million, keep him City.

Difficult one - quality player, but with Fernandinho and Garcia in that position he isn't going to get many games.

Maybe we could give him a new two year deal; stay as a squad player, and/or loan him out to a PL side. And then sell him to our New York sibling.
I'm sure NYFC would love to have someone like Barry around.

A spurs ITK has confirmed that Parker may me set to leave.

Maybe the papers know this and just found a replacement midfielder who was coming to the end of his contract.

If it means there's a slight chance of getting Thiago then yes please Spurs!

This is too good to be true

I would drive "The Slug" there myself

to be able to off load Barry for cash and to the Spuds would be brilliant he has become even slower (never thought I would ever say that) and is now a liability he struggles against even average teams who have any pace or energy in midfield Swansea and Wigan spring to mind

get rid asap he is a weak link and costs us games

No brainer, sell. 32 and big wages, would do well to get 4 mil for him.

Bring in Obiang/Kondogbia/Matuidi to replace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.