Spurs Want Barry

Jordan CTID said:
No brainer, sell. 32 and big wages, would do well to get 4 mil for him.

Bring in Obiang/Kondogbia/Matuidi to replace.

Why replace him for another midfielder? We could do with a bit less quantity. And it would enhance the chance of a few academies to have a sniff.
If we need to replace, I'd rather we move for a CD.

NJ_BLUE said:
I think barry is a quality squad player who sets a great example. He should be kept wIthout a doubt he still has a role to play in this club and hopefully trasitioning into coaching.

^^^This^

eversince 76 said:
Jordan CTID said:
No brainer, sell. 32 and big wages, would do well to get 4 mil for him.

Bring in Obiang/Kondogbia/Matuidi to replace.

Why replace him for another midfielder? We could do with a bit less quantity. And it would enhance the chance of a few academies to have a sniff.
If we need to replace, I'd rather we move for a CD.

The fact is that at the moment, none of the academy lads are good enough. I agree we need to replace a CD so therefore we can move Javi Garcia into CD, this making room for another midfielder.

His contract is coming to an end and won't be renewed anyway, he knows that the club knows that, 4-5 m. is very good offer, sold!

citizenblue said:
NJ_BLUE said:
I think barry is a quality squad player who sets a great example. He should be kept wIthout a doubt he still has a role to play in this club and hopefully trasitioning into coaching.

^^^This^

And would be an upgrade for Spurs... Miles better than Parker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.