Spurs Want Barry

For 4 million id rather keep Barry. Rather get rid of Garcia.
But guess it depends on how long left is on his contract + wages

Though its typical Spurs really.
Anyone wants a Spurs player= 30+ million + the crown jewels
Spurs want a player= 23pence and some jellied eels

Although, I wouldn't want to see him go, IMO it's in the best interests of the club.
Like Tricky_Trev said earlier, he's on the slippery slope of decline and we have Fernandinho to take his role now.
To get his wages off the books, I would sell and promote George Evans into the senior squad for a season and give him a taste of first team action every now and again (5 or 10 mins here and there when games are won) such as League Cup matches, let's see what some of our youngsters are made of!!

FlatlineMonday said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
blightee said:
who would you replace him with? wilshere? there is very english little talent out there

Very little chance of him leaving arsenal but if there was i'd love us to sign him.

Another option is to sign an english player in a different position because were not exactly short at CM. If we let kolarov go we could bring in luke shaw from Southampton. Good full back, english, would be happy with a squad role for now and great potential for the future.

Even if City sell Barry, they currently have enough players to fill the "homegrown" requirement. Hart, Wright, Richards, Lescott, Rodwell, Milner, Sinclair, Clichy.

Possibility of lescott and sinclair leaving though.

No for me.
One what if YaYa keeps playing like shit. Rodwell Injury, Gracia,not ready! Fernandhho propbably is the only reliable asset beside Barry. We need a good solid Plan B.
Two, Barry is playing pretty decent and probably the most consistant player in the city squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.