Spurs Want Barry

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Marvin said:
Difficult one - quality player, but with Fernandinho and Garcia in that position he isn't going to get many games.

Would much rather sell Garcia than Barry.

In any case, we shouldn't be selling a player like barry to Tottenham. Why give them an upgrade on what they already have for such a nominal fee?

I concur.
I disagree. Cannot honestly see Tottenham coming close to competing with us this coming season, Not even even if they had Gareth Barry. He's been a very good player for us but definitely not irreplacable

I'd let him go for sure now . Free up sone funds. If he was younger I'd have a different opinion on the matter .

Re: Barry To Spurs - £4m

strongbowholic said:
Replacing Scott Parker according to Daily Express. Not posting a link because (a) it's probably bollocks and (b) I fucking hate that paper. Article popped up on NewsNow.

I strongly suspect Parker will go to QPR, Arry needs a 'traffic player to help unity of the team in the Championship. It will be his second piece of silverware for the legendary Redknapp.

A fee of ~5 million and he's gone. As others have said, it's the wages that matter most—and he is declining. If we could go get Matuidi for lower wages it's an absolute no brainer.

Marvin said:
Difficult one - quality player, but with Fernandinho and Garcia in that position he isn't going to get many games.

That's one of your best yet Marv...... Keep em coming!

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:

I genuinely can't figure out if he's taking the piss ;).

andrewmswift said:
A fee of ~5 million and he's gone. As others have said, it's the wages that matter most—and he is declining. If we could go get Matuidi for lower wages it's an absolute no brainer.

To be fair this is spot on.

I revise my earlier opinion.

If we are indeed going to compete on 4 fronts next season, as our esteemed chairman stated ,then we will need GB. Games will come thick and fast, internationals will be played, injuries will happen as will suspensions. Players are also going to need resting.

Although he is getting on a bit now, his good games by far exceed his bad. Gaz Baz is a very experienced pro and who is to say that our new signings are going to settle straight away? For most of them it will be a new City, a new culture, a new language and a completely different way of life all together.

Even if it is against supposedly "weaker" opposition I am sure Gaz will get plenty of playing time.

Also the way Levy tried to pull our pants down with regards to the Ade transfer, Spurs can go and get fucked. As bad as Milan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/30/report-manchester-city-to-offer-gareth-barry-spot-with-new-york-city-fc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013 ... k-city-fc/</a>

hgblue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:

I genuinely can't figure out if he's taking the piss ;).

He's a subtle WUM,occasionally he throws a curve ball just to cause a shit storm.

Either that or he has genuine mental health issues.....<br /><br />-- 13 Jun 2013 13:49 --<br /><br />
Robbiejd said:
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/30/report-manchester-city-to-offer-gareth-barry-spot-with-new-york-city-fc/

What does that say??

Links are useless for many of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.