Squad rotation for the run in.

Need to be careful a couple of dodgy league results and we can’t afford to miss a beat. I think it’s a poor argument mass rotation when certain players get flogged. KDB Dias Rodri and the ghost of Sterling past seemed to play pretty most games.

Well, we've got a spare date at the end of the season now, so, flog the best ones in the coming weeks and they can have a break beore the champs League final - hopefully it'll be us v Chelsea, and as they're in the FA cup final at our expense, we'll be a bit more rested.

Resting players is what cost us against Leeds. Losing that game has had an indirect impact on us losing against Chelsea tonight. Pep's probably worried about Villa on Wednesday, more so than he would've been had we beaten Leeds. So he prioritised Villa over the FA Cup semi.

It's not an exact science but one bad result from chopping and changing can put you in a trickier spot down the line, and I think that's played a big role in us not reaching the FA Cup final.

Resting players is what cost us against Leeds. Losing that game has had an indirect impact on us losing against Chelsea tonight. Pep's probably worried about Villa on Wednesday, more so than he would've been had we beaten Leeds. So he prioritised Villa over the FA Cup semi.

It's not an exact science but one bad result from chopping and changing can put you in a trickier spot down the line, and I think that's played a big role in us not reaching the FA Cup final.
Just this.
Pep lost the gamble against Leeds and had to re-prioritise the FA cup match against the Villa game.
Who’d be a manager eh?

After today Pep should keep rotation to a minimum, he needs to stick with what he believes to be his best 11, and only change the team if we get an injury, we need to regain momentum, we can still win 3 trophies, but to do so we need to keep it simple.

Unfortunately right now I think the best solution for Pep is to play the new starting 11 every single game.

Use subs for rest, and not the starting line up.

It sucks for the starting 11, but its the only way right now, they will need to play together for consistency.

Jesus, Foden, Mahrez, Gundogan, Bernie need to start for the next 3 games.

Some rest against Palace if we beat Villa, but if we drop points against them, then nope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.