Squad rotation for the run in.

Just tweak each game. No whole sale changes like leeds. Ensure each player plays maybe 2/3 games so they get a rest

ill be pissed off if i see another ‘leeds’ line up
I think he had to make wholesale changes against Leeds, but he did the same at Leicester and we won, should still have beaten Leeds though with the side that Pep put out.

The PL title is all but over - expect lots of changes to our side in PL games as we field best-11 for the cups.

What I would love is for the thick cunts who think you can play the same 11 each week through a whole season take charge of a premier league club and then we could all laugh at them, bad mouth them on social media, as we watch them fail. Instead we have to listen to their shit when we lose one game after 28 and they question the best manager of the last decade, possibly the last century.

Mendy, Sterling should not be in the starting 11 (mendy shouldnt even be int he squad if im honest) for the rest of the season.......Torres on the bench and play if we are a couple of goals up......

Dias, Stones, Walker Ederson Foden Gundogan Rodri Bernardo should all start the remaining games (or at least til (and if) the league is won)

KDB needs to get his head right...he wasnt at it today

Jesus needs to start acting like a striker...or get Kun on the pitch if possible.

Mendy, Sterling should not be in the starting 11 (mendy shouldnt even be int he squad if im honest) for the rest of the season.......Torres on the bench and play if we are a couple of goals up......

Dias, Stones, Walker Ederson Foden Gundogan Rodri Bernardo should all start the remaining games (or at least til (and if) the league is won)

KDB needs to get his head right...he wasnt at it today

Jesus needs to start acting like a striker...or get Kun on the pitch if possible.
Bit harsh you don’t list Mahrez as another who should start all games - he’s been very good for a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.