SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Absolutely hilarious how many Stoke supporters want the book thrown at Balo, yet find nothing wrong with what Crouch did.

If you ever needed a clearer indication of bias, be it against Balo and/or our club, then here it is. Completely disgraceful.

It had to come, someone phoned in now demanding a points deduction based on a rule where if you don't control your players - you get fined, get done again - players cop a ban and if you get done again - you lose points.

He goes on to say it's not the first time and that City clearly aren't doing anything behind closed doors to put out the fire in Balotelli.

Genius!

Some mug who does not support, has no connection to the club and does not see what goes on day-to-day tells us exactly what isn't happening at City with Balotelli.

Reminds me of Not The Nine O'Clock News "well, I never saw what happened and I've never been involved and in fact I'm not sure I know what I'm talking about but I'm absolutely outraged by all this and something should be done about it."

It's not even worth getting angry about. In fact it's nothing short of fucking hilarious. If we win the league this year we should include the FA headquarters in the trophy tour.

adrianr said:
It's not even worth getting angry about. In fact it's nothing short of fucking hilarious. If we win the league this year we should include the FA headquarters in the trophy tour.
Love it!

Drive past blowing kisses at the stuffed shirts before calling off at the swamp to piss on their front door.

So does Peter Spencer's claim that Mario isn't fully fit and that's the reason we won't appeal have any legitimacy? Given his injury record wouldn't be too surprised.

Just out of interest (please, no comedy answers) does anyone know what the appeals process entails?

Can we submit evidence like we've looked at in this thread? Is it simply a case of Balo turning up and saying "Sorry, wasn't intentional"? Do we get representation?

How does it all work?

strongbowholic said:
Just out of interest (please, no comedy answers) does anyone know what the appeals process entails?

Can we submit evidence like we've looked at in this thread? Is it simply a case of Balo turning up and saying "Sorry, wasn't intentional"? Do we get representation?

How does it all work?

First they need to find a court big enough for 47 000 witnesses.

I have thought long and hard about this and tried to detach the emotion.
There is a feeling that the FA/Media are racist or at least xenophobic in their attitude.
I have come to the conclusion that this is NOT the case.
What we are up against is a good old fashioned boys club. The Establishment!
The British element of English football have all known each other for years. They have played against or with each other. They have been coached or managed by or with one of the establishment. They have attended the same courses and events.
They have built up a relationship with each other. They also depend on each other for the next job.
They will stick together.
Along come the outsiders. The italian, Spanish etc. They have been left out of the Establishment because they are not generally going to hang around in England once they are sacked etc. They have no use in the future.
Has Wenger ever really looked like he has been accepted? Was Benitez ever accepted.
If either of these managers challenged the natural order of things, the Establishment rounds on them as a group. All boys together.
This means City, owned by Arabs, managed by an Italian and in possession of some fantastic foreign talent, are a useful target.
Crouch is the perfect example.
He is media friendly, his wife earns he living in the media. He has secrets and stories that could hurt players and managers alike.
He will look after his future by keeping his mouth shut.
In return his friends in the media will not rake (sic) up incidents like the eye gouge. His manager is part of the Establishment and therefore any ex pro who puts his head above the parapet will be quickly placed outside the Establishment and his TV work, chances of coaching or Scouting roles become less.
He cannot therefore earn a living.
We are easy meat.

I think we have to understand this in order to move on. I did not say accept!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.