SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

LoveCity said:
So does Peter Spencer's claim that Mario isn't fully fit and that's the reason we won't appeal have any legitimacy? Given his injury record wouldn't be too surprised.
I don't think he knows anything.

LoveCity said:
Pam said:
LoveCity said:
Bernstein isn't employed by us and if a supporter of a club couldn't be appointed at the FA, they'd have no employees - there is no conflict of interest and I doubt he will actively help us. On the other hand David Gill is reigning CEO of United and a decision-maker at the FA. Disgusting.

But clearly Bernstein has not just stopped supporting City because it can't be done.

No but he has no active association with the club unlike Gill. Everyone at the FA, FIFA, and UEFA support a team, I doubt every one is working for the benefit of their team. However, an active employee of a football club should not be allowed to work for a governing body, there is a clear conflict of interest. Gill is paid to help ensure United's success yet is working for the association than governs the league United play in. In their lengthy and inconsistent rulebook, not allowing this should be near the top of it!

I have never been able to get my head round Gill's role. Breathtaking, really.

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
So does Peter Spencer's claim that Mario isn't fully fit and that's the reason we won't appeal have any legitimacy? Given his injury record wouldn't be too surprised.
I don't think he knows anything.

Agreed, Spencer is absolutely clueless. The weekly webchat thing he does on the Evening News site confirms this. The man is a blagger.

Blue Dove said:
I have thought long and hard about this and tried to detach the emotion.
There is a feeling that the FA/Media are racist or at least xenophobic in their attitude.
I have come to the conclusion that this is NOT the case.
!

Rooney (English) forehand smash - no action

Crouch (English) eye gouging - no action

Lescott (English) on Sunday - no action

Lampard (English) at Wolves - no action

Glen Johnson (English) last week - no action

Meanwhile, bans in quick succession for Balo, Cliche, Kompany for mostly lesser offences.

And then there was the brazen audacity and double standard of appealing Wooneys Euro ban.

Don't care what anyone says, this is brazen favouritism and unfuckingacceptabe.

We can't let them trash our season.The sheer scale of it makes it an offence against the Rules of Natural Justice and potentially actionable in law They not even trying to disguise it, contemptuously enough.

Fa is biased as hell against non-english players. they should give themselves an 8game ban for discrimination. sad, pathetic bastards imo, and i hope they all drop the soap in the prison shower, when they get sent there for corruption..

May have been said but what's the chance of a "not guilty" or intent "not proven". Could this have been the only option for the FA after Webb the Red said "I didn't see it'

You never know

Worst case Mario's agent could ask if it's because he is black? The race card always worked in the mob........

Pam said:
Blue Dove said:
There is a feeling that the FA/Media are racist or at least xenophobic in their attitude.
!

Meanwhile, bans in quick succession for Balo, Cliche, Kompany for mostly lesser offences.

And then there was the brazen audacity and double standard of appealing Wooneys Euro ban.

I understand what you are saying but in all those cases the Ref either "Dealt" with it (Lampard) or decided after that he would NOT have sent them off (Lescott).

I think that it is the response to incidents that put pressure on the Refs.
The Establishment coming together against the decision for their own personal or collective ends.
The Ref then says "I didn't see it and if I would have he would be given a red".
How we show they are lying would be like trying to guess whether Balo meant to throw a boot out at Parker or not.
If Mancini ranted like Redknapp he would have been one voice against the Establishment. Apart from Buzzer who would have come on Sky the next day? Shower v Monsoon!

Sigh said:
You forgot Warnock's attempted double amputation against wolves on saturday pam.

oh, no one saw it including the nerd de rigeur of a ref.

So I did. Good spot.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:22 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Dove said:
Pam said:
Blue Dove said:
!

I understand what you are saying but in all those cases the Ref either "Dealt" with it (Lampard) or decided after that he would NOT have sent them off (Lescott).

I think that it is the response to incidents that put pressure on the Refs.
The Establishment coming together against the decision for their own personal or collective ends.
The Ref then says "I didn't see it and if I would have he would be given a red".
How we show they are lying would be like trying to guess whether Balo meant to throw a boot out at Parker or not.
If Mancini ranted like Redknapp he would have been one voice against the Establishment. Apart from Buzzer who would have come on Sky the next day? Shower v Monsoon!

The FA might try making themselves useful for once and write some rules that actually make sense.

M18CTID said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Limmer said:
What does anyone expect from an organisation who turned a blind eye to this? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPp0teYYi70&feature=youtube_gdata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPp0teYY ... ata_player</a>

Im pretty sure they didnt have the choice to change a ref's decision back then

IIRC Shearer told the FA that if they were going to charge him, he'd pull out of the England World Cup '98 squad and they bottled it as a result. Fucking disgraceful behaviour from both parties.
Pretty sure how I remember it too.
Shearer considered himself above the law at that time and I lost any respect I had for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.