SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Pam said:
Blue Dove said:
I have thought long and hard about this and tried to detach the emotion.
There is a feeling that the FA/Media are racist or at least xenophobic in their attitude.
I have come to the conclusion that this is NOT the case.
!

Rooney (English) forehand smash - no action

Crouch (English) eye gouging - no action

Lescott (English) on Sunday - no action

Lampard (English) at Wolves - no action

Glen Johnson (English) last week - no action

Meanwhile, bans in quick succession for Balo, Cliche, Kompany for mostly lesser offences.

And then there was the brazen audacity and double standard of appealing Wooneys Euro ban.

Don't care what anyone says, this is brazen favouritism and unfuckingacceptabe.

We can't let them trash our season.The sheer scale of it makes it an offence against the Rules of Natural Justice and potentially actionable in law They not even trying to disguise it, contemptuously enough.
Of course they are xenophobic.

Pam said:
Blue Dove said:
I have thought long and hard about this and tried to detach the emotion.
There is a feeling that the FA/Media are racist or at least xenophobic in their attitude.
I have come to the conclusion that this is NOT the case.
!

Rooney (English) forehand smash - no action

Crouch (English) eye gouging - no action

Lescott (English) on Sunday - no action

Lampard (English) at Wolves - no action

Glen Johnson (English) last week - no action

Meanwhile, bans in quick succession for Balo, Cliche, Kompany for mostly lesser offences.

And then there was the brazen audacity and double standard of appealing Wooneys Euro ban.

Don't care what anyone says, this is brazen favouritism and unfuckingacceptabe.

We can't let them trash our season.The sheer scale of it makes it an offence against the Rules of Natural Justice and potentially actionable in law They not even trying to disguise it, contemptuously enough.

Also Terry & Suarez...

And that Wolves player Milijas getting a red card the other week for nothing.

I note they never bothered with the emails on Talksport after the submission of Jumaji's photo evidence.

i just wish the club would stand up for our players and fight
this all the bloody way, MAKE A FUCKING STAND

Interesting change in tone from the club being reported re Tevez with Khaldoun speaking out (see other thread on here for details) so who knows, maybe the club are entering a new phase?

mackenzie said:
M18CTID said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im pretty sure they didnt have the choice to change a ref's decision back then

IIRC Shearer told the FA that if they were going to charge him, he'd pull out of the England World Cup '98 squad and they bottled it as a result. Fucking disgraceful behaviour from both parties.
Pretty sure how I remember it too.
Shearer considered himself above the law at that time and I lost any respect I had for him.

The FA have always bottled it when it comes to England Internationals decapitating players in the league, they always will do too because they are so scared of them pulling out of the national side ala Shearer 98!
They will never change either and I have my doubts wether webb would have sent off hart had he decided to take down defoe rather than run around him like he did! Its simple double standards and it will not change because for the most part the attitude of most of the "National side is that I am untouchable cos I play for ingurrland" i am just hoping Gerrard is not on a mission to smash Silva or Aguero into next month tomorrow, because he will get away with it.

It will always be the case they protect English players. Goes back to that vested interest lark.

strongbowholic said:
It will always be the case they protect English players. Goes back to that vested interest lark.

Well I thin it's time to call them on it. It's got to stop.

Balotelli ban is a blessing in disguise

Here's why:

1. I could see him seeing red again against Liverpool.

2. Chance for Dzeko to get his confidence back.

3. The whole thing has taken the heat off Lescott, who would be a far bigger miss at this moment in time than Balotelli.

4. It might give him some time to reflect on his stupidity and calm the fuck down a bit (but probably won't)

5. It has exposed the FA's blatant inconsistency and got everyone talking about it.

Let's face it, he deserved to get banned. Even the bluest of tinted specs can see that. It's the inconsistency of the FA which needs to be challenged. Not 'why was Mario banned' but 'why wasn't Rooney banned'. If enough City fans get involved in hammering this message home to the FA, something will be done about it. The problem is that most can't be arsed and it will be soon forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.