Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

On a serious note.

I'm sure somebody would take your season ticket off your hands now. (anyone interested?)

The reason being, unfortunately they can't get a season ticket. SOLD OUT!(38,000)

It's all about supply and demand.

People will pay over the odds for something they can't get. If they can get it they will pay what they can afford, or a little more. The afford and little more bit are the new season ticket prices.

Just put your name down for a relocation.

Good luck. :-)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
My mum has never had a season card due to illness..She is a blue member and has been waiting for this.Call her a Johnny Come lately or whatever you want.Her cash will be on the table on Wednesday morning at 1000am.

It's all about choices.I choose not to drink,I choose not to smoke.I have a young family and I wouldn't see them go without.
How do I pay for my season cards each year-I work fucking hard,and put all my birthday presents,xmas gifts twds my ticket and save my 20p's,50p's and £1 coins in a bottle!!!
People want everything for nothing.
I agree that the club should look at the cost of everyones ticket,however for people to be moaning about what the Sheikh is doing is simply pathetic!!

Is it one of those big whisky bottles, everyone used to use them for saving coins back in the day.

mayo31 said:
My mum has never had a season card due to illness..She is a blue member and has been waiting for this.Call her a Johnny Come lately or whatever you want.Her cash will be on the table on Wednesday morning at 1000am.

It's all about choices.I choose not to drink,I choose not to smoke.I have a young family and I wouldn't see them go without.
How do I pay for my season cards each year-I work fucking hard,and put all my birthday presents,xmas gifts twds my ticket and save my 20p's,50p's and £1 coins in a bottle!!!
People want everything for nothing.
I agree that the club should look at the cost of everyones ticket,however for people to be moaning about what the Sheikh is doing is simply pathetic!!

Is it one of those big whisky bottles, everyone used to use them for saving coins back in the day.

hahaha

SteWadda said:
SteWadda said:
I've not had a go at them. I want them to come but I don't see why they should have prioity over existing season ticket holders when I know loads who struggle every year to afford a season ticket including myself.

So when 2015 comes round and I can no longer afford it as my seat will have gone up again, it's fair that someone who hasn't been for years is sat in a £299 seat that I could have afforded?

If 2015 comes and you can't afford your current seat then just move to one of the cheaper ones that you can afford!!

Not if they have all been taken up by new/old supporters I won't.
Which was my point really.

-- Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:35 am --

gordondaviesmoustache said:
'Johnny Come Lately' is such a wank term.

It's the sort of thing one of these....errr......"new" breed of supporters would say.

"new breed of supporter" is such a wank term
it's the sort of thing of these Johny Come Latelt's would say.

I've just looked through the FAQs on the OS, existing season ticket holders will get first priority on the new seats before anyone on the waiting list. The waiting list is for season tickets anywhere in the ground not just the expanded stands.

lyonfish said:
SteWadda said:
If 2015 comes and you can't afford your current seat then just move to one of the cheaper ones that you can afford!!

It's the sort of thing one of these....errr......"new" breed of supporters would say.

I've just looked through the FAQs on the OS, existing season ticket holders will get first priority on the new seats before anyone on the waiting list. The waiting list is for season tickets anywhere in the ground not just the expanded stands.

quite right to1

lyonfish said:
SteWadda said:

Well there we go city agree with me and I need to learn to read the FAQ section before questioning them on here.

It is good that existing supporters get the option for cheaper seats, those that have not been able to get season tickets previously have a bit more time to get organised financially in order to obtain one. And when you have one you start to plan and make sacrifices to keep it. Those people then become eligible if the chance arises, to obtain a cheaper ticket and so on. It can only be a good thing. We just need to hope that there are a significant amount of cheaper tickets. It also seems a bit silly that the third tier is split so that you could be sat a row in front of someone paying a couple of hundred quid less than you...

All this yappity yap about ticket prices is why I suspect that the Club will expand both ends at the same time. I know Bluemoon isn't a full representation of the true thinking of all the City supporters out there, but it might be a useful exercise if somebody started a new thread asking people if they would definitely move once the £299 tickets become available. My own view for what its worth is I don't think the demand is there for existing season ticket holders to move. People are creatures of habit and I suspect the vast majority will choose to stay where they are, as I will. Its the best part of two years away and that's a lot of time for new fans to register their interest hence my optimism about both ends being done together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.