Stadium Expansion

Prestwich_Blue said:
As I've said before,the biggest increase in our revenue will come from two things; winning the CL (or at least getting to the semis reasonably regularly) and increasing corporate ticket revenue. I'm led to believe that we could have sold our corporate seats twice over this season so an expansion of that side of things makes great commercial sense.

A friend who is a director for NCP arranged for 6 corporate seats at ours this year. The first time and cancelled the box for the Swamp.

So now I have attempted to put the roof back in - well just the roof spars so you can still see whats going on - as you can see its a bit 'iffy' in the corners and I've just about reached the point where I'd need a real building architect to finish this off...
1NS3Ra.jpg

2NS3Ra.jpg

3NS3Ra.jpg

4NS3a.jpg

Those spars do hang correctly under the cable stay support ring but to my mind would fit better if they kinked upwards pitchside to retain a clean inner edge, like in this schematic I posed on the original Las Vegas thread
COMS60EW.jpg

DiscoSteve said:
So now I have attempted to put the roof back in - well just the roof spars so you can still see whats going on - as you can see its a bit 'iffy' in the corners and I've just about reached the point where I'd need a real building architect to finish this off...
1NS3Ra.jpg

2NS3Ra.jpg

3NS3Ra.jpg

4NS3a.jpg

Those spars do hang correctly under the cable stay support ring but to my mind would fit better if they kinked upwards pitchside to retain a clean inner edge, like in this schematic I posed on the original Las Vegas thread
COMS60EW.jpg

Very, very impressive mate, well done!

dont see the point yet, still lots of empty seats at prem games and cup games. With it becoming more expensive im only gonna see more empty seats.

why not make the south stand one huge stand,like dortmund. rather than three tiers, which is basically arsenals ground ??

THE ONLY WAY WED SELL OUT IS IF REGULAR SEATS OR SEASON TICKETS ARE CHEAPER..

Aswell the coporate sections are always empty why have a whole tier of it.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
dont see the point yet, still lots of empty seats at prem games and cup games. With it becoming more expensive im only gonna see more empty seats.

why not make the south stand one huge stand,like dortmund. rather than three tiers, which is basically arsenals ground ??

THE ONLY WAY WED SELL OUT IS IF REGULAR SEATS OR SEASON TICKETS ARE CHEAPER..

Aswell the coporate sections are always empty why have a whole tier of it.

We sell out and sold out every home league game, every club in the premier in cup games very rarely sell out so this stance is pretty lame..

People have got one serious complex about empty seats haven't they? Pro tip, reply to any Rag criticism thus,

AGGGGUUUUEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.