Stadium Expansion

just done the survey and found it very worrying with season ticket examples of £750 being banded about!!!

alib said:
just done the survey and found it very worrying with season ticket examples of £750 being banded about!!!

Yes but so were cheap season tickets of as low as £380 or so in the proposed new areas.

just filled my survey in,
i'm gonna have to move from east stand level 2
don't think i can afford those big corporate prices.
be gutted to leave my seat

tonea2003 said:
just filled my survey in,
i'm gonna have to move from east stand level 2
don't think i can afford those big corporate prices.
be gutted to leave my seat

same as - got some great seats in Colin Bell Level 2 - great bunch of people around us but there's no-way I can afford £1500 + as well my kids tickets.

After 24 years of being a season ticket holder - I may consider giving it all up as the family stand "doesn't do it for me"

LoveCity said:
alib said:

Yes but so were cheap season tickets of as low as £380 or so in the proposed new areas.

However, its pretty certain that these seats will be up in the third tiers with current 1st tier ST holders having to relocate - its fair to say its going to be controversial and there's gunna be one hell of a lot of unhappy blues!

foreverablue18 said:
LoveCity said:
alib said:

However, its pretty certain that these seats will be up in the third tiers with current 1st tier ST holders having to relocate - its fair to say its going to be controversial and there's gunna be one hell of a lot of unhappy blues!

Exactamundo :(
Why not just put the away fans up there like at Madrid, Munich, Newcastle....
We are about to become what we despise the rags for...not happy

Yeh the £380 (min) season tickets were definitely in the expanded areas in the North and South stands going off the survey. Level 2 is obviously going to become almost completely corporate. Isn't The Emirates like that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.