Stadium Expansion

Twatini and FFP have given them an ideal method of increasing ST prices, I am very lucky that I can probably afford the increase for a Level 1 South Stand seat but will I want to sit there surrounded by day trippers???

GXCity said:
Well the club are now canvassing opinion for the expansion via a survey.

To all those doubters the saying the club had no plans I guess this puts those fears to bed?

And about time one or two people on here hang their heads in shame after some of the shit you`ve taken GXCity.Unfortunately I don`t see any apologies forthcoming mate.
Thanks for all your posts and updates,very much appreciated.

monty silva said:
foreverablue18 said:
LoveCity said:
Yes but so were cheap season tickets of as low as £380 or so in the proposed new areas.

However, its pretty certain that these seats will be up in the third tiers with current 1st tier ST holders having to relocate - its fair to say its going to be controversial and there's gunna be one hell of a lot of unhappy blues!

Exactamundo :(
Why not just put the away fans up there like at Madrid, Munich, Newcastle....
We are about to become what we despise the rags for...not happy

Im guessing due to security and policing reasons - an already set up and designated away area which is easily policed with away fans gates and segregation. If they were moved up to the 3rd tier this would have to be done again and there would be a number of logistical problems!

monty silva said:
foreverablue18 said:
LoveCity said:
Yes but so were cheap season tickets of as low as £380 or so in the proposed new areas.

However, its pretty certain that these seats will be up in the third tiers with current 1st tier ST holders having to relocate - its fair to say its going to be controversial and there's gunna be one hell of a lot of unhappy blues!

We have already become everything we once used to attack the scum with

Tourist fans, Brand new out of town supporters etc

If we increase the stadium we will not sell out every week, Tickets will go up in price, The mad scramble for cheap tickets will mean everyone relocates and the atmosphere will be even worse week in week out.

We need to stay as we are for several years and build a solid foundation.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
tonea2003 said:
just filled my survey in,
i'm gonna have to move from east stand level 2
don't think i can afford those big corporate prices.
be gutted to leave my seat

same as - got some great seats in Colin Bell Level 2 - great bunch of people around us but there's no-way I can afford £1500 + as well my kids tickets.

After 24 years of being a season ticket holder - I may consider giving it all up as the family stand "doesn't do it for me"

so sorry to hear you might have to sit with unwashed ;)

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
monty silva said:
foreverablue18 said:

If we increase the stadium we will not sell out every week, Tickets will go up in price, The mad scramble for cheap tickets will mean everyone relocates and the atmosphere will be even worse week in week out.

we cant do that.
we need to increase income now because of twatini.
if we stayed the same size, the only option would be price current fans out completley, instead of relocating them

Some imaging from the survey....

North/South Stand Expansion on Level 3
expandseat_1.jpg

Suggestions for 'improved area' behind the squishy seats on 2nd tier
leveltwo_04.jpg

But at £65 to £125 a match!!!

Then in the South Stand... Fancy This?
logeboxtheater_1.jpg

Or this over the dugout?
pitch_2.jpg

Or this
cb_1.jpg

Just looking at this survey, it sounds to me as if the club already have the plans in place and this will be going ahead sooner rather than later

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
monty silva said:
foreverablue18 said:

You obviously don`t understand the need asap,due to FFPR.

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
monty silva said:
foreverablue18 said:

Middlesborough blue I presume you are now living in Middlesborough, I myself now live in Scotland, my children are both Scottish born and support City. I suspect without the new owners and success they may not have done.
When they are old enough to come down for games on their own will they be treated as Tourist out of towners you don't want, or should we expand and welcome a new generation of fans and not judge them on accent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.