Stadium Expansion

dowty said:
blueparrot said:
DiscoSteve said:
The number of seats in the Level 2 Club Blocks marked in
leveltwo_04.jpg

is actually far more than 2,000

One assumes it must be half of 201,209,222,230 and all of 202,207,222 and 230

Yes but if the concourse is expanded and the seats made bigger and plusher this will reduce the numbers
Not if your adding 12000+ seats by adding a 3rd tier to the north and south.

No I meant just in those areas not in the stadium as a whole

blueparrot said:
DiscoSteve said:
The number of seats in the Level 2 Club Blocks marked in
leveltwo_04.jpg

is actually far more than 2,000

One assumes it must be half of 201,209,222,230 and all of 202,207,222 and 230

Yes but if the concourse is expanded and the seats made bigger and plusher this will reduce the numbers

Our seats already have the most legroom in the country. They won't be taking any seats out.

woodymacclad said:
dowty said:
woodymacclad said:
cannot agree with this at all. The big clubs are sell out games, thats it. Why all the empty seats then???
what empty seats? are you sure yuor at the right ground. I spot the odd few in the leauge and thats it.
Look behind goal in north stand. Empty blue seats anyone??
No more than Old Trafford, Emirates etc. Not every seasoncard holder goes to every game, and a few double up in the singing section.

woodymacclad said:
dowty said:
woodymacclad said:
cannot agree with this at all. The big clubs are sell out games, thats it. Why all the empty seats then???
what empty seats? are you sure yuor at the right ground. I spot the odd few in the leauge and thats it.

There's a problem with the North Stand. Something City may or may not have factored in? Unless you have a Child you can't sit in the North Stand. So the basics of that stand relies on enough Children turning up for the match. It's obvious there still aren't enough Kids/Adults turning up to fill that stand week in week out.

Don't forget, City have often sold out the top tier of the away end when the away fans haven't taken their full allocation. That's an extra 1000-1500 City fans to cater for.

woodymacclad said:
Marvin said:
woodymacclad said:
In regard to the proposed extra seating, I find it embarrassing that we cannot sell out most games as it is. To see empty seats when I watch the match back on the TV looks terrible and with extra seating planned I can only think that the amount of empty seats will only increase, making what looks already quite bad on TV look even worse!!
All the League games are sold out and that has been the case for 2 seasons now!

Well played Raggy !!!!<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:45 pm --<br /><br />
woodymacclad said:
dowty said:
woodymacclad said:

So you keep saying Raggy !!!

LoveCity said:
The ENTIRE second level would be expensive seats? Do we have enough wealthy-ish fans to buy so many seats? Level two isn't exactly tiny.

Just the West and East stands that have padded seats already. At the moment

woodymacclad said:
dowty said:
woodymacclad said:

Your not even subtle about it you red boring prick

Well at least a few questions have been answered by the club :-
1. It is possible to expand the North and South stand without roof problems.
2. The club have already completed the feasibility study.
3. Plans to expand are definitely at an advanced stage.
4. The club is destined to become one of the biggest and best in the world.
Come on you Blues CTID

The Ox said:
Well at least a few questions have been answered by the club :-
1. It is possible to expand the North and South stand without roof problems.
2. The club have already completed the feasibility study.
3. Plans to expand are definitely at an advanced stage.
4. The club is destined to become one of the biggest and best in the world.
Come on you Blues CTID

We have been clearly told by people on here that it's not possible.

A bloke said so.

The club are just winding us up.

Why oh why do we still get imbeciles who don't get it that ALL the tickets are sold?, the empty seats are season ticket holders who haven't turned up to that particular game, the mind boggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.