Stand or Sit?

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
Didsbury Dave said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
No she was furious! But it's not like we were stood up for the entire game, just jumping up every now and then with excitement when a goal went in or it was rattling around the box, but as soon as your arse left the seat it was.......SIT DOWN SIT DOWN SIT DOWN! Half the block were killing themselves laughing.

It irritates the fuck out of me when people do what you were doing.

I've missed goals through selfish cunts doing this.

If standing up every now and again when I get excited at wembley makes me a "selfish ****" well..........so be it. Lucky for me I'm located in block at home that's completely filled with selfish cunts.[/quote
So you like to be with selfish cunts maybe one day when you grow up you will see that others have rights as well,I am sure that 75% of the "stand if we wish"mob are also in the "smoke if we wish"mob.
I belive in safe standing and sign every petition I come across but the attitude of some standing fans leave a nasty taste

Why Always Ste said:
Just looking at my SeasonCard that came today it contains info regarding Standing next season, and how the club don't want it.

Apparently, the biggest complaint from fellow blues has been standing.

So from next season - Will you remain seated all the time?

Will atmosphere deteriorate because of less standing?

Are fans even complaining or are the club just saying this to pull the guilt trip?

Bring In Safe Standing. German clubs have it and they're in The EU

I just could tell you that that was heavily discussed recently in Germany because of the pyrotechnic stuff that was brought in into the standing areas a lot in the recent seasons. You cannot control the standing areas and often do not find out who the culprit was. The stuff is often brought in in parts and then put together. So - if they cannot put a stop to it save standing might end in Germany, too.

safe standing is nonsense. A football stadium is only safe as long as people don´t act like idiots. If they are unable to control those certain groups in the stands, they will turn it into all-seater-grounds sooner or later in germany

Biggsy1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
No she was furious! But it's not like we were stood up for the entire game, just jumping up every now and then with excitement when a goal went in or it was rattling around the box, but as soon as your arse left the seat it was.......SIT DOWN SIT DOWN SIT DOWN! Half the block were killing themselves laughing.

It irritates the fuck out of me when people do what you were doing.

I've missed goals through selfish cunts doing this.

Dave are you saying you stay seated when we have a chance?
yes. Everyone does where I sit. Away games everyone stands up all game and I can handle that because I'm tall. It's jumping up in the air when the ball goes in the box which I think is selfish. I know most do it just to see because others are. But some just think its their right to leap up, wherever they are in the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.