Stand or Sit?

When I was a kid, early 70s, my Dad had seats in the North Stand. I reckon it was 2 years of going to every home game before I actually saw a goal coz everyone would stand up whenever we went forward. Now I take my kid (7 yrs old) and although I understand, it does irritate that he can never see anything exciting coz of the jack in a boxes in front of us. I feel bad after every goal I get the same question "What happened Dad? What happened Dad?".

Didsbury Dave said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Probably not that funny for her, to be fair.

No she was furious! But it's not like we were stood up for the entire game, just jumping up every now and then with excitement when a goal went in or it was rattling around the box, but as soon as your arse left the seat it was.......SIT DOWN SIT DOWN SIT DOWN! Half the block were killing themselves laughing.

It irritates the fuck out of me when people do what you were doing.

I've missed goals through selfish cunts doing this.

Dave are you saying you stay seated when we have a chance?

Normally I sit.

But when some dirty b***** pisses all over the toilet seat, I have no option but to stand. It's especially bad at away grounds.

I sit in 212 next to the away fans, if it's a big match most people are stood up, if it's say a match against Bolton everyones sat.
I'll be doing a bit of both again this season.

I'm in 111, so i'll be standing no matter what. I prefer to stand at a game and i feel that it increases the atmoshphere.

the club asks fans to refrain from "persistant" standing slight diffrence.

When they standing they mean standing all game right, not like standing when we have a chance or score a goal...

Next they'll have us eating these....

346azki.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Probably not that funny for her, to be fair.

No she was furious! But it's not like we were stood up for the entire game, just jumping up every now and then with excitement when a goal went in or it was rattling around the box, but as soon as your arse left the seat it was.......SIT DOWN SIT DOWN SIT DOWN! Half the block were killing themselves laughing.

It irritates the fuck out of me when people do what you were doing.

I've missed goals through selfish cunts doing this.

If standing up every now and again when I get excited at wembley makes me a "selfish ****" well..........so be it. Lucky for me I'm located in block at home that's completely filled with selfish cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.