Stephen Ireland Unhappy With Contract Progression.

svennis pennis said:
Theres one poster who can clear this up in an instant. Im sure he will when he sees it.

He's at Eastlands tonight for the ex-players annual dinner but i'm sure he'll put us in the picture tomoz

Re: The Worst POSSIBLE News

RealMancsAreBlue said:
jimharri said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
jimharri said:
There's a thread about the same "story" two rungs down on the same bloody page. Why the fuck did you feel the need to start another thread? For fuck's sake.

because i didnt 'fucking' see it its just come on newsnow so i printed ok poppit?
So you don't check on here before you start a thread "poppit"? Plus you pay heed to what newsnow says?

no need to get your knickers in a twist my little Irish friend, I make a mistake ! whoopy do !
What makes you think I'm Irish? Or little? Is everybody in America American?

adzmcfc134 said:
Utter tripe!

If Ireland gave that interview, then I'm the Pope.

He did give it, but he said much more, have a look round and try and find the full transcript.

But people shoudl ask themselves, on a day when Mark Hughes is confirmed as boss for next season, is it merely co-incidence that something that will divide all quaters of the Blue camp comes out?

Bluemoon115 said:
adzmcfc134 said:
Utter tripe!

He did give it, but he said much more, have a look round and try and find the full transcript.

But people shoudl ask themselves, on a day when Mark Hughes is confirmed as boss for next season, is it merely co-incidence that something that will divide all quaters of the Blue camp comes out?

The media are rotten to the core with us at the moment and as supporters we have to thicken our skin!!

The article says he's thinking about quitting but then says
"We just have to pick ourselves up now. We have to get rid of our frustration next weekend [against Bolton] and start like a house on fire next season. Hopefully next season will be very positive for us.""A lot of pressure goes with the job but I think he deserves a lot more credit than he's been getting," said Ireland. "It is very unfair. Everyone is backing him, all the players are backing him. Next season we'll give it a really good go. He's definitely the right man for the job."

Bluemoon115 said:
adzmcfc134 said:
Utter tripe!

any chance of a link I'm not having to much luck find the full transcript

nickson71 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
adzmcfc134 said:
Utter tripe!

any chance of a link I'm not having to much luck find the full transcript

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/18/stephen-ireland-contract-manchester-city

As requested ^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.