Stephen Ireland

If you look at the Chalkboard it says that Pires only gave the ball away when attempting a pass into the penalty area whereas SI misplaced passes outside the Penalty area and in potentially dangerous areas to Villa.

Tells me that Pires will soon be starting and SI will be getting splinters (at best)

Stoke reportedly interested in taking Ireland from Villa. It's like one step down at a time, although Stoke are not a bad team at the moment. I just don't think lethargic Ireland could match the tempo Stoke play at.

Has he come back? If not why are we still droning on about him. he's like your dead cat - aww shame, oh well life goes on (for us at least) get over it and move on.

He's not our player anymore so why keep going on about what could/should have been.

forevercity said:
massively wrong!
can see a move to old trafford for stevie in the summer or jan perhaps.
clealy not working for him at villa,ferguson is a keen admirer of his too

As a disciple of DD I can see it must have come as a terrible shock when he left you floundering in his wake, but he would not be pleased to see you dissing Superman. Standards must be maintained during his current lie down.

johnny crossan said:
forevercity said:
massively wrong!

As a disciple of DD I can see it must have come as a terrible shock when he left you floundering in his wake, but he would not be pleased to see you dissing Superman. Standards must be maintained during his current lie down.

I thought this was a thread about Stevie Ireland? If you want to talk DD then there are afew threads about him already.

forevercity said:
johnny crossan said:
Superman.jpg

I think this says Superman is better than Pires but I could be wrong

massively wrong!

Would be delighted if he went to United as that would be another midfielder they've got who's not good enough to go along with the likes of Anderson and Gibson. However i think the chances of Ireland going to United are slim to none

Failsworth_Blue said:
forevercity said:
massively wrong!

Would be delighted if he went to United as that would be another midfielder they've got who's not good enough to go along with the likes of Anderson and Gibson. However i think the chances of Ireland going to United are slim to none

as we have seen (admittedly not much) on his day he is a very good player, he just has a head with fuck all inside.

if someone was to put an arm around him and managed to get his head straight he would be one of the top midfielders in the prem. I certainly wouldnt have him back, but somewhere, deep down there is a great player inside him

carlosthejackal said:
Why the obsession with Ireland? We would be better off looking at some of our "superstars", i dont think having players f**k off early to beat the traffic is the most endearing thing to do, there again when you are on anything between 150,000 to 200,000 a week its asking a bit much for the player to hang around till the game has finished.

You fancy talking about that and Yaya then why not start a thread on it eh flower?

This clue to this thread is in the title.

daveduke67 said:
Has he come back? If not why are we still droning on about him. he's like your dead cat - aww shame, oh well life goes on (for us at least) get over it and move on.

He's not our player anymore so why keep going on about what could/should have been.

Believe it or not, some of us do take an interest in our former players and how they're getting on. I don't see many people on here saying we should have kept him - we're just curious to know why he has become such an ineffective player just 18 months after he had an outstanding season with us.

daveduke67 said:

Sorry mate, I was under the impression that we could talk about anything football related on here. So must have the many posters that have been contributing to this thread.

Glad you put us straight. Can you make some threads now that we are allowed to talk in, I would be much obliged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.