Steve Ireland

Not gonna get involved in this but die and twat ireland instead of red **** nevile seem a bit harsh in 2 of the posts i have read , as a team we where poor apart from barry ( apart from the goal ) and lurch

MCFC OK

The writing is on the wall when, as a supporter one see's him (Stephen Ireland) being introduced as a substitute, and the thought of his contribution fills you with dread, and then your instinctive fear materialises as it did today, with a temporal lack of concentration that costs the whole team and all its hard work a valuable point. Not a fan of his or his agents hyperbole, or his attitude to his National obligations, never will be. I have eyes to see what he does on the pitch and no way is he a premier league player never mind Champions League.

At least Stevie doesn't want to recreate Miami Vice...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/131327/Man-City-s-Wayne-Bridge-and-Shaun-Wright-Phillips-in-new-Miami-Vice/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/13 ... iami-Vice/</a>

TEAM-MATES Wayne Bridge and Shaun Wright-Phillips have been dubbed “Crockett and Subs” over plans to move to Miami.

The Manchester City stars – beaten 1-0 by United in yesterday’s derby – are great pals and enjoyed a lads’ weekend to the Florida city last month.

And they had such a good time that friends say they are looking to buy a swanky £2million pad at Miami Beach, where they can party when the season ends.

Wayne, 29, is also said to be keen to get closer to sexy American model Kim Kardashian, after striking up a close friendship with her on the vacation.

The pair met in the Nikki Beach Club nightspot – and have been swapping texts ever since.

And Shaun, 28, thinks having a pad in the city famed for hit TV series Miami Vice would be “awesome”. But instead of being branded “Crockett and Tubbs” like Vice cops Sonny Crockett and Rico Tubbs, they’re being labelled “Crockett and Subs” – because Shaun is often on the bench.

A pal joked: “They’ll have to get themselves some linen suits and slip-on loafers – without socks, of course!”

Another source said: “They think Miami would be a great location to buy a place. They took the opportunity to look at property while they were out there and think it would be cool.”

Friends say £60,000-a-week Shaun has been a “rock” for left-back Wayne, following claims his ex, Vanessa Perroncel, had an affair with his former best pal, Chelsea skipper John Terry.

I'm not slagging him off, I've supported him for years,but I'm starting to think there is something wrong with him or the way he is being usedyou never see him tackle like he did last year he is always off the pace, such a shame if it does'nt work out

Looked like he was trying to make a point, that he is not interested in fighting for his place. He has been given chances to do a job a few times this season, even if he just made it look like he was trying would take some of the criticism away. But he just doesnt look like he gives a crap anymore. I want him to come good because I loved him last season but now im like him, i dont give a crap. I would rather give that number 7 to someone who at least trys.

Fuck he was absolutely woeful today, utter horse shit. Fuck it gave me the shits at the end when he was waving his arms in the air in disgust when Scholes scored that goal. But still, i understand that he has just returned from an injury and i would like to see him next year, especially if he repeats last hears form, i remember everyone on here riding his dick after the great performances but now your all slagging him, some fans are so fickle!

MuzMcfc said:
Typical city fan reaction... Was sat behind two proper knobs moaning all the way through the game about every player possible who made a mistake. How you can expect a player to look forward to playing in front of 48000 fans of which the majority of them you can hear giving you shit for every mistake you make... I don't know how you can think gettin on certain players backs will help them get back on track.... At some points this season our fans have been waaank, the stoke away situation with giving Mancini shit when he walked towards the tunnel, and again today with people givin bellemy for a poor corner.
We're in top 5 and have had our best ever premier league season... Get a grip

^^^This.

How can he make an impact when he is not gelling with some players. He is being scapegoated (wholly) because we were caught flatfooted by Bellers' turnover.

IMO, Bellers should not hoof the ball diagonally especially at the tail end of the game. There is no pace or power in the trajectory especially when one is 'knackered for one reason or another'.

Holding the ball or making the intelligent pass to Tevez or Ireland to bring them 'into the equation' would have been the right play! No?

FFS morons the thread is about Ireland so I am gonna comment on Ireland I have never rated him, this year he has proven how ineffective he is his attitude is self evident he didnt give a shit yesterday. Of course there were other shite performances and for the goal Bellamy and Viera played a big part. Our worst player was also Bridge BUT this thread is about a guy who after the adulation he gets needs to fucking show some balls!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.