Steve Ireland

I really hate these kind of topics, we're suppossed to get behind our team, give them support and believe in them. Everyone has off days, bad seasons and so on. To be fair on Ireland he didn't really have a great season injury/health wise, he didn''t seem to be fit for quite a bit. These driving you to another club posts are ridiculous and I thought we would have learnt our lesson about these after we nearly lost Ireland just before the season when he shone for us. Hopefully if Stevie sees this he won't take it to heart because some of the stuff written on here is pathetic considering he only played for a small amount of time in today's match, he hadn't played for a while before this match and it was a Manchester derby when nervousness can really get to you and taking into consideration the other two points it is even more likely to get to him. I honestly thought he played well today and really that Scholes goal seemed to just appear out of nowhere and take everyone by surprise, blame can not soley be put on one player for that.

"he was a disgrace"??

Sorry to disrupt your hunt for a scapegoat but the rag goal was not his sole responsibility.

kippax71 said:
There doesnt seem to be a thread on this so I feel its something in my view needs to be said. Steve I have taken the car out of the garage and am happy to drop you at any club you like because you young man dont deserve to wear a Manchester City shirt again. You came off the bench and was a total fookin disgrace try running after the ball when you fook up. You had a great season last year but clearly a flash in the pan. If you dont want to work for the team then please do us all a favour and fuck off.

your a disgrace to this club not ireland now fuck off and die you wanker

re: re:

M22_blu said:
kippax71 said:
There doesnt seem to be a thread on this so I feel its something in my view needs to be said. Steve I have taken the car out of the garage and am happy to drop you at any club you like because you young man dont deserve to wear a Manchester City shirt again. You came off the bench and was a total fookin disgrace try running after the ball when you fook up. You had a great season last year but clearly a flash in the pan. If you dont want to work for the team then please do us all a favour and fuck off.

your a disgrace to this club not ireland now fuck off and die you wanker
haha dont know why but your post just made me laugh so much!

bizzbo said:
IrishMacca said:
He'd the cheek to throw up his hands to say who was marking Scholes, when it was him who just gave in, after only being on the pitch 5plus minutes, and he wonders why he doesn't start.

I don't like some of the more OTT posts in this thread. But I saw that too, it was absolutely farcical. It looked like an automatic reaction, which unfortunately seems to say it all about the difference between Ireland's mindset this year and last. I'm not going to go to town on the lad mind you, because maybe it was just one of those things, maybe he'll wake up blushing tomorrow and use the embarrassment to kick on and really contribute in the remainder of the season.

i don't know what's going on behind the scenes but not taking responsibility has become a theme when talking about him. if it was a true reflection of how he is day in day out, then what else can you do but move him on? here's hoping he proves me wrong.

Great post, I'm not going to get on his back, but 3 or 4 times after he came on today, he really didn't look that interested. A great player on his game, but woeful when he isn't.

TFC said:
"He just watched Scholes score..."

FFS, although he didnt look the best when he came on, there are 2 central defenders and 2 defensive midfielders who could/should also have picked up Scholes. It was lax, shit defending all round considering what point of the game it was.

So, so easy to apportion blame to Stevie, but bollocks nonetheless.

Never mind that.
No-one seems to have mentioned who was marking Evra for the cross ??
Not a fucking Blue shirt within 15 yards of him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS this is not aimed at you,but some fans need to look at the overall situation of how the goal was scored and delivered in the first place.

Typical city fan reaction... Was sat behind two proper knobs moaning all the way through the game about every player possible who made a mistake. How you can expect a player to look forward to playing in front of 48000 fans of which the majority of them you can hear giving you shit for every mistake you make... I don't know how you can think gettin on certain players backs will help them get back on track.... At some points this season our fans have been waaank, the stoke away situation with giving Mancini shit when he walked towards the tunnel, and again today with people givin bellemy for a poor corner.
We're in top 5 and have had our best ever premier league season... Get a grip

MuzMcfc said:
Typical city fan reaction... Was sat behind two proper knobs moaning all the way through the game about every player possible who made a mistake. How you can expect a player to look forward to playing in front of 48000 fans of which the majority of them you can hear giving you shit for every mistake you make... I don't know how you can think gettin on certain players backs will help them get back on track.... At some points this season our fans have been waaank, the stoke away situation with giving Mancini shit when he walked towards the tunnel, and again today with people givin bellemy for a poor corner.
We're in top 5 and have had our best ever premier league season... Get a grip

Oi. Don't talk common sense on here. It's frowned upon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.