Steve Ireland

It amazes me how some on here would actually hold back from saying what they really mean for fear of half head Reading it. Well fuck you stevie and your self appointed importance. You are the prime example of the modern day footballer of too much to soon. Your performances show contempt for the club and those who stood by you last year, personally I know your a fuckwad, and the reasons behind the dramatic decline in performance will surface then all the ireland cheerleaders will defend you again, only this time they'll look bigger dickheads

Has,nt seemed to be on form for awhile, and yesterday he lost the ball around their penalty area and jogged back half heartedly, not enough effort and one paced.Probably the fact he isn,t first choice any more.

The problem with Stevie seems to me to be the fact that he loves, needs, and wants to be one of the bigggest fish in the City pond. However, after the signing of many quality players in the close season his fragile ego can't take his move down the pecking order.

If he's not in a superstar role, or what he considers his 'natural' position he genuinely has no idea what to do. I'd be surprised if he sticks around much longer with a likely influx of even more talent into the club, he just doesn't have the fortitude to rise to the challenge and carve himself a new niche.

MouldensChippy said:
I'd be surprised if he sticks around much longer with a likely influx of even more talent into the club
I suspect that's the last we'll see of him in a City shirt , which is obviously a shame. I simply can't see Mancini placing any trust in him again. He looked unbelievably fucked off.

He has been an absolute disgrace since he signed his big money contract. His performance today was absolutely disgusting. He did sweet FUCK ALL except from jog around and then couldn't even muster up the desire to track a player who is 10 years older than him, and had been on the pitch 70 minutes longer. Fuck off Ireland, if you don't want to play for the badge and not the cash then I'm sure Stoke and Bolton would love to have you. Barry and NDJ were exceptional all game and you aren't fit to lace their boots.

Barry and De Jong were immense for us yesterday, they were playing dep in midfield but i think that was tactics. I wouldn't have took De Jong off, not for him anyway. I hope he goes in summer, he's got to big for his boots after last season.

If George Heslop (RiP), Tommy Booth, Dave Watson or Andy Morrison etc had been playing yesterday a 5'8' player would not have scored a headed goal in the 92 minute ever, and you had to that Frank Swift, Sir Bert, Big Joe etc goalkeepers who came for crosses and flatten anyone in their way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.