Stoke (merged)

Re: Stoke Fans - Forum

Paulmcfc2703 said:
cleavers said:
Be fair isn't Robbie Williams from Stoke ? Albeit a Port Vale fan :)
And Phil Taylor......football wise Stanley Matthews and Gordon Banks played over 500 games between them for Stoke.

Im sure Slash was brought up there too and Lemmy from Motorhead.

But i agree apart from Robbie Williams, Phil Taylor, Stanley Matthews, Gordon Banks, Slash and Lemmy what else is Stoke known for?

Racists!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
doesn't their owner own bet365? so they basically have money that they take from people by gambling so basically allowing people to drive themselves to financial ruin and not giving a fuck about them, just taking the profits and damaging people's lives.

our owner invests in various companies which make money and create jobs for people across the world, is redeveloping a deprived part of Manchester whilst investing in natural and renewable energies to provide our future's.

So one man is preying on vulnerable people, the other securing the future's of millions of people.

correct mate, and don't forget our owners don't own a club where if you don't have a sister you don't have a sex life

jamiegrimble said:
A few thugs in the Stoke team,Huth and Shawcross spring to mind,Not bad at the lock in and premeditated atmosphere that is the Britannia Stadium,cant see them outdoing the likes of Yaya toure and co at wembley.
Pullis beginning the mind games on ITV tonight in his after match comments,he stated symbolically that Stoke had got where they are through Evolution rather than(Citys) Revolution?Was always the way of managers to get a quick dig in before their respective teams go to war.

Yeah and he and his fookin bum chum Fergie AND a lot of Stoke fans are fookin evolutionary failures
God I hate that "small man syndrome, I´m hard" wanker

But i agree apart from Robbie Williams, Phil Taylor, Stanley Matthews, Gordon Banks, Slash and Lemmy what else is Stoke known for?[/quote]

Inbreeding?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:32 am --<br /><br />
lionheart said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Port Vale play in Burslam.
Stoke City play in Stoke.
Burslem and Stoke are just two of the five towns forming the potteries. Not 100% sure but I guess that Longton, Hanley and Newcastle-u-Lyme might be the others. It has no real centre and hardly classifies as a city either. Having graduated from their local university (Keele), where I spent three happy years back in the late-70s, I am glad to see Poke (as we students called them) enjoying some success, but they will be no match for Manchester City. If we can handle the long throw-ins, we will win by two clear goals. Playing them a few days later in the league should also be an advantage to us, as we have a much better/bigger squad than them and their players will be knackered. My only concern is that we play Spurs a few days earlier and I fear that some of our divas may hold back in that game and cost us a CL place. Hopefully, Roberto will use the squad rotation system correctly to avoid any disappointments.

Fenton is one of the potteries town mate, Newcastle is not

mancinimadness said:
Can't wait to beat them, really hate stoke they are a city full of inbred scum.
Am looking forward to the charity shield rematch against united .

..........although some of us who live there have been supporting the Blues for more than 20 years and may well have stood on the Kippax with you............and have no doubt shaken hands with many Mancs who have considerably less fingers than us! ;-)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
cleavers said:
Be fair isn't Robbie Williams from Stoke ? Albeit a Port Vale fan :)
And Phil Taylor......football wise Stanley Matthews and Gordon Banks played over 500 games between them for Stoke.

Im sure Slash was brought up there too and Lemmy from Motorhead.

But i agree apart from Robbie Williams, Phil Taylor, Stanley Matthews, Gordon Banks, Slash and Lemmy what else is Stoke known for?
Beer, pottery and most importantly Alton towers

Some of the comments on here are embarrassing....we are not that arrogant lot from trafford so lets give stoke a bit of respect...it will be a tough game.

MCFC BOB said:
I think Stoke will win. We don't understand how to play against them, and we haven't beaten them since Mancini's first game in charge of us.

Bob you bring very little to this forum.

You are the most depressing bastard I have met on here and that really is saying something on Bluemoon.

It is going to be a very hard tough match & we have to play a few tough games prior to the final .It is Stokes first time in the Cup Final & they will make the most of it .They must have done something right yesterday to wallop Bolton 5-0 underestimate them at our peril

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.