Stoke (merged)

Re: Stoke Fans - Forum

MCFC BOB said:
I think Stoke will win. We don't understand how to play against them, and we haven't beaten them since Mancini's first game in charge of us.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Kolorov
Dejong Barry
Johnson Yaya Silva
Tevez

feel any better?

rassclot said:
Soulboy said:
no history in music

surely you can't overlook robbie williams who is, er, a port vale fan ;)

Im pretty sure a fat dancer from take that CAN be overlooked in the history of music!!

He hardly pushes the musical boundaries with a new,innovative never heard before style/sound,that has shaped a generation!

MCFC BOB said:
I think Stoke will win. We don't understand how to play against them, and we haven't beaten them since Mancini's first game in charge of us.

FFS cant believe this post !!!!

mancinimadness said:
Can't wait to beat them, really hate stoke they are a city full of inbred scum.
Am looking forward to the charity shield rematch against united .

This. I fucking hate Stoke so much. Everytime that inbred ugly fucking dumbo eared idiot Delap takes a throw in at the Brittania he gets his own towerl to dry the ball, makes me want to twat the tosser.

At the same time their fans nearly reach orgasmic stage every time they win a throw in too.

And don't get me started on the chavvy manager!

I think there is only one or two other teams I wish to be relegated!

Not tarnishing all Stoke fans with the same brush but I have only seen 3 clubs(since the 80s and 70s of course)fans attack innocents & scarfers - Sheff United,Saturdays excuse of a club and Stoke in 98 so wont be taking my kids to this one.

I know it sounds awful but I had a torrid time on Saturday watching out for 2 x 12 year olds and a 9 year old and was fearful for my kids safety at one point near McDonalds FFS- and yes I was at Leeds in 72 and 78 so not being dramatic or cowardly.

MCFC BOB said:

I think its about time you fucked off to a kiddy forum - you're a tithead

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but a letter to F365 today made a good point - IF we beat Stoke and win the Cup, we play them at home 3 days later. Now, IF we finish 4th - then Stoke get into the Europa as runners up in the Cup.. they'll have no incentive to beat us in the league.. 'Arry would go nuts if Stoke just turned up and we beat them handy..

@MCFC BOB

I can understand where you are coming from but please consider:

1. This will be the FA Cup Final. If we play against Stoke like we did against United in the 2nd half in the Semi we should have no problem.

2. This will not be at the Britannia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.