Stoke post match

MuEN headline says Stoke 4 - City 1.......

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/
(*all credit to ManchesterEveningNews for the above image - please click the link to see the live headlines page)

THANK THE LORD i WASN'T WAITING FOR THEIR FOOTBALL PINK FOR THE SCORE!!!!
The MEN also played a blinder in an article about the Olympic parade route.
Or will it follow in the tracks of the United Champion’s League victory parade in 2013, when more than 100,000 lined the streets for a Fergie farewell.

He is from Ireland so he is Rag cant stand his bullshit
Ok, so as an Irishman, I've got to tell you, Manchester United are THE MOST LOATHED SPORTING ORGANISATION IN IRELAND, BAR NONE. They are HATED in this country. With VENOM. Time the myth was buried - WE HATE THEM.

So what about this booing malarkey? Stoke fans boo opponents to create an intimidating atmosphere at the Brit. Or it might be because they are a set of inbred, moronic, retarded fuck-muppets. You decide.
They boo teams that can play proper football and many seem to prefer the shite served up by Pulis. They boo Ramsey because he had the temerity to get injured on their pitch. They boo Sterling because they are dicks who believe the red tops and Talkshite.
Rags boos sterling because he plays for us; Dippers boo Sterling because he wanted winners medals not runners up medals and because he refused to be drawn into Liverpool myth. And fans of other clubs boo Sterling because so many of the fuckers supported the rags and Liverpool when their own clubs were going through lean times. Check the number of Leicester fans who spent years supporting someone else before last season.
Back row at the Brit today and it took bloody ages to get out. Good job I learned some new words to that old Dave Clarke 5 song.
It then took 40 fucking minutes to get out the car park. And the M6 was knackered between 18 & 19 so had to take a detour on the A34.
As for that 90 minutes in the middle: We are still a work in progress yet still enjoyed a nice win. They were in it for about 20 minutes after they scored but we were the better side by far. Every year I wonder if I'll see "the missing 8 or 9", I think we're in with a chance this season.

Tell you what, it was bloody tough at times today but I still never really doubted us. There's a fire in the belly that's been missing for a few years. The way we shut Stoke down before picking them off was ruthless and reminded me of the 2011/12 season - but with infinitely more tricks up our sleeve than the "yaya up top" trick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.