Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

lets face it, we were poor at best today. Stoke are not bad at home, we didn't really have any drive and aggression going forward. still trying to walk the ball into the goal or looking for the eye of a needle pass for glory. let's go back to the game/tactics we were using when we were 5 points clear!!! I think dzeko's card is marked. he was average today and always looked like has been caught wanking by his mum when he gets the ball.
I'm no manager, but surely we need to be pressing teams and taking our chances in front of goal.
Only my opinion guys, nothing more.

In any other season, I'd probably take a point away at Stoke. However, this isnt any ordinary season. This is a season that a lot of us have never experienced before - we're supposed title contenders. And thats why the draw feels like a defeat

Came home on Wednesday convinced we were going to fight till the end and make a real fist of it. On tonights showing, we looked nothing like champions. No urgency, devoid of ideas in the final third, arguably devoid of effort. Against Chelsea at the final whistle I remember a number of players sinking to their knees as if they had nothing left in the tank to give .....yet tonight a couple of them had hardly broken a sweat. Inexcusable - every single one of them should be busting a gut showing the hunger and desire.......on tonights evidence, I'm not sure this desire is really there.

Ragnarok said:
Well, todays draw has made all of our remaining matches a must win. It can be done.

People keep saying that after every away day f*ck up, it's very unlikely to happen.

fucking bacon face will be laughing into his drink tonight. probably thinking they (the rags)have nothing to worry about. judging by that performance by city today, I would say he's probably right. we have a real battle now.

I have supported City since I was old enough to know what I was doing. This has been, and still is the best season I can remember in my 40 years plus, and what ever the outcome will hold my head up high. We are a club that knows the difference between joy and desperation. We are a club that has paid its dues. Those that believe we should win every game by right are beginning to sound like United fans. Win or the lose the title we are blessed.

We just are not good enough...get real lads

Prove me wrong lads...ya got a pay rise this week! when most people pawned the family air looms just to see ya.

Get real...not like are politicians..who have never had a proper job, you can be real hero's ...

Poor. Let's face it our away form is shite. We take three passes to do everything that we used to do with one pass. We lack guts and desire too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.