Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

We needed spirit, and it was so obviously lacking. I look forward to every game, but I am tiring of this crap. Its become predictable. Whats the point in paying a fortune for these players, when it comes to the business end of the season they can't get stuck in. I keep thinking next game we,ll really give it what for, it will click and all fit together. To be honest Im well pissed off, we aint playing well at all. When Yaya and Kolo went to the ANC and VK was banned I thought ok but it will improve when they return, but we seem to be stuck in a rut.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
We needed spirit, and it was so obviously lacking. I look forward to every game, but I am tiring of this crap. Its become predictable. Whats the point in paying a fortune for these players, when it comes to the business end of the season they can't get stuck in. I keep thinking next game we,ll really give it what for, it will click and all fit together. To be honest Im well pissed off, we aint playing well at all. When Yaya and Kolo went to the ANC and VK was banned I thought ok but it will improve when they return, but we seem to be stuck in a rut.

spot on, i too have come to expect boring away games. home games are different, away games are fucking dismal

what a disappointing result, again......

I will say just one thing... how many times during it did I hear the commentator say "lack of width" for our team?

We need a winger who can cross, DESPERATELY! Just my opinion

Our speed of passing in the opponents half is not quick enough like it was in first half of season.
On the positive side we are good at home.
Will we win the league - NO!
More creativity in midfield and more width required for next season.

Why can't we play with Kolorov on wing, if we're so fucking narrow? That said, this is by no means a disastrous result and is one of the trickier run-in fixtures out of the way.

I don't mind the Stoke fans, I kind of liked the mock Poznan.

But does any manager, besides maybe Dalglish, complain more than Pulis? Twat was up in arms at every challenge, every 50/50, every whistle. ****.

and any manager that dresses up like they're ready to play the game is a twat.

I like how Nasri is suddenly to try and grab the games by the b@lls more, being more direct, getting crosses in (some good ones too), and showing some variety. Unfortunately it coincides with Silva losing form completely or the two of them together might do a lot more damage. The problem role to me is the other central role, neither Barry or De Jong seem to be able to drive us forward and if we're signing Javi Martinez maybe he and Yaya can co-exist in the middle despite their similarities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.