Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShaunBlueMcfc said:
Never Easy Going to stoke, not the nicest of places either, but with them off form, we Must at least get a draw..

Form will go out the window in the cup .... they have some 'big days and nights' at the Britannia , and we're gonna have to put in a hard days work to make sure they don't have another one !

Bay Area Blue2 said:
cheddar404 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
I hope Mancini has studied the video of Chelsea turning them over the other week to see how to go about this game.

Ensure Walters is playing for them?

Had him in my fantasty team for that one: 2 own goals and a missed penalty = -4 points. Thanks a lot!

At least you weren't wearing the club shop at the time.

pride in battle said:
mammutly said:
Stoke away in a cup tie is not a fixture that anyone can really be looking forward to. It'll be a battle and we need to go into expecting a hard physical game on a compact pitch. Not really our forte these days. I still think we can win - just, but I'm predicting a 1-1. We will take them apart in the replay at our place.

All pitches in the Premiership are the same size?
<a class="postlink" href="http://angryofislington.com/2012/09/01/new-premier-league-pitch-dimensions-rules/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://angryofislington.com/2012/09/01/ ... ons-rules/</a>

You're right, mate. The rules changed last year, my mistake.

Ducado said:
Never an easy place to go, and there is quite a bit of needle with Pulis at the moment.

I would love us to win and have a good cup run, but its not the be all and end all of the season.

Prepare for long grass, divots, towels and rugby tackles!

It's live on ITV 12:45 KO, so best mute the commentary then ;-)
i dont ever remember a cup win, even at the old victoria ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.