Strange/Indirect claims to fame

Couple of indirect or strange claims to fame....

Went to same secondary school as rag twat Mick Hucknell. To be honest I think he's got a decent voice but comes across as a twat in interviews.

My Mum went to school with Myra Hindley in Gorton. She used to take my Mum's dog to the vets every couple of weeks for an injection. My Mum bumped into her in a wool shop in Gorton in the mid sixties - she found out later she'd already murdered 2 kids at that time.

Just remembered a third . Not really fame as such but Brian Clarke (ex City commenatator on Picadilly Radio) is my uncle

Remember that horror tackle that Callum McManaman made on Massadio Haidara last season against Newcastle when he should've been sent off but wasn't?

The linesman who was right next to that challenge was my P.E. teacher. And is an awful referee.

My mum was in a scooter gang with Mani from Primal Scream and some shit Manc band fame.
My great, great uncle Jimmy Constantine used to play for City.
My girlfriends dad used to be a minder for loads of 80's pop artists (Gaz Numan in particular).
My best mates mum once gave Lemmy a dead leg.

I used to wash Eric Nixons hair ( pre City) when I was a trainee hairdresser!
Worked with Jack Bodells ( ex boxer) daughter.
Erm that's it!

Off the top of my head, of the many cousins I have, one used to go out with Eddie Large and another got asked to go backstage with Jimmy Savile after a show at Belle Vue - thankfully she declined! Another cousin played for City. Karl Denver used to come to our house for a drink. My dad used to play golf with the late, great Neil Young. Doves went to my school. I've met Tony Blair & Gordon Brown.

And finally…

When we played Leeds at Maine Road a long time ago, some young, short arsed scrote kept looking at me and laughing as I walked across the car park behind the Kippax and then again as we both emerged from the turnstiles and walked across the back of the Kippax as well. Being quite drunk at the time, I thought "I'm gonna give this dickhead a crack in a minute" until it suddenly dawned on me the fella was Ricky Hatton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.