Stupid little things that bug you

Commentators, who say, "Going backwards," during an athletics race.

David Coleman used to do all the time, and now Steve Cram uses it. I even heard it in Le Tour earlier this week.

Yet, Michael Portillo has really grown on me, so to speak, since then, from his railway journeys, to his walks throughout Britain and Europe, even his stints on political programmes, I can listen to his views and dare I say, agree with many. However, not so sure I could say that of the former.
One of the proudest wearer of lamfrt's ever known

Yet, Michael Portillo has really grown on me, so to speak, since then, from his railway journeys, to his walks throughout Britain and Europe, even his stints on political programmes, I can listen to his views and dare I say, agree with many. However, not so sure I could say that of the former.
I don’t mind Portillo now.

We’ve watched some of his Great Train Journeys programmes, and they are quite interesting.

I don’t mind Portillo now.

We’ve watched some of his Great Train Journeys programmes, and they are quite interesting.
Wish somebody else did those shows, I can't stand him in his orange pants and pink jackets, toffee nosed accent.

He looks a bit like a Mummy's boy clinging onto his "Bradshaw's" hardback book. ;)

1st class History degree from Peterhouse college Cambridge though....just can't watch him.

Last edited:
I got a Facebook advert this morning offering me seats at Old Trafford (Rags, not cricket.)

Get to fuck. You'd have to pay me and I'd want a lot to watch that shite.
facebook ads are targeted at what you,ve been searching for , oooh er

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.