Stupid little things that bug you

I take objection to that slur on my character Walky.
Everyone in the U.K. called them Chemists back in the day. Not only did they dispense medicines they treated Varuccas.
The website I found stated that decided, in 1953, to phase out the name Chemist. Well no one told Abie Fields, who ran a Chemists on Church Road, Flixton. He treated my verruca in 1967.
i rest your case
1721720080500.jpeg

Everyone calls them Chemists still don’t they?
yep.
except tossers.

I got a Facebook advert this morning offering me seats at Old Trafford (Rags, not cricket.)

Get to fuck. You'd have to pay me and I'd want a lot to watch that shite.

I got that last week too, so I reported it as being offensive!
On the subject of Facebook, the "suggested reels" I get are really random. Recently I've been getting loads of stuff relating to capybaras and guinea pigs! I do have a passing interest in wildlife, and I occasionally Google South American footballers, so I guess the algorithms assume I like South American rodents for some reason!

People "correcting" everything someone else posts, I know we all have opinions but the smallest thing gets picked up and called out, its so petty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.