Stupid little things that bug you

Job application forms.

I had a form from someone applying for a job where I work. I'm doing the interview etc, I was told this person is really keen to work here by his mate who works here.

It was the worst application form I have seen in over 30 years of doing interviews. Absolutely shocking.

Water based 'gloss' paint.....

It should be taken to court under the trades description act, it certainly isn't gloss as we know it. It's about as glossy as my arse, I've used silk emulsions that are more glossy.

Allied to the fact that it takes more coats to cover anything !

Job application forms.

I had a form from someone applying for a job where I work. I'm doing the interview etc, I was told this person is really keen to work here by his mate who works here.

It was the worst application form I have seen in over 30 years of doing interviews. Absolutely shocking.

Why does that bother you? Saves you the bother of employing the waste of space.

Buying a Katcher and realising you need to shell out for a hose.

Then when you use it be a dick and not think about getting caked in all the crap it chucks up from the patio.... Full change of clothes after a shower and new trainers now needed as well.

Then when you use it be a dick and not think about getting caked in all the crap it chucks up from the patio.... Full change of clothes after a shower and new trainers now needed as well.
You don't use power tools do you ?
Especially things like drills or worse, nail guns.

Quick question; were you not expecting some splashback of spray when using a "Katcher"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.