Stupid little things that bug you

Jim Daly's seasonal song that lists all the 92 teams in the top 4 divisions to the tune of "We Didn't Start The Fire".

It's just how he goes "Shef-i-eld United, Shef-i-eld Wens-day, Sunderland and Swans-zee".

Never heard it before, quite catchy

Karrimor boots have lost a good few mill off their width , always worn them size 9 so didn’t bother trying them on first
Then discovered sports direct don’t do refunds, credit note only !

Never heard it before, quite catchy

I liked it originally, then the seasonal updates and reaction videos to it from other users got a bit annoying. There was one with an American couple watching it and they had no clue at all to the references, utter cringe.

Karrimor boots have lost a good few mill off their width , always worn them size 9 so didn’t bother trying them on first
Then discovered sports direct don’t do refunds, credit note only !

I understand Sports Direct buy a lot of dying brands (eg Karrimor, Slazenger etc), then use cheaper materials to produce the goods which is why you may have seen a decline in quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.