Stupid little things that bug you

It’s the width I have a problem with , just got some of the previous karrimors they stocked off eBay which are wider , as good as new £28, just done 7 miles, bath time !
1. Never buy shoes without trying them on.
2. Plane your feet down a little.

It’s the width I have a problem with , just got some of the previous karrimors they stocked off eBay which are wider , as good as new £28, just done 7 miles, bath time !

Thanks for the tip-off. When my lad was in Afghanistan, they ditched their army issue boots for Karrimors because they were hard-wearing , lighter and more comfortable. I've been wearing them ever since and was just about to buy a new pair so I'll be careful now. Disappointing.

I see today is "National share your photos of your little shits in school uniform day" on Arsebook.
Just keep your pics for your own collection or share them with your close family. NO ELSE CARES!

Just get the credit note and get something you can use. Technically shops don't have to refund anything that isn't faulty. If you buy things online this doesn't apply, due to distance selling regs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.