Stupid little things that bug you

Several times in the past couple of years I have been on the receiving end of foulmouthed abuse from young(ish) women. Last week in Aldi carpark a young lass in an Audi was parking in a disabled spot as I was pushing my trolley past. I didn't deviate from where I was going, but I was looking thinking 'she doesn't look like the typical disabled driver' (and I am very well aware that there is no such thing). Anyway she jumps out of the car looks at me and shouts 'What are you fucking staring at' then 'You got a fucking problem?' The thing that bugs me is they know they will get away with it. If I, as a bloke, said that to another bloke, I don't think I could have any complaints if he smacked me in the gob, but they think they can say what they like and get away with it. AIBU ?
The magic words are " Have you been drinking miss/madam/other?"

The string of beads at the bottom of Venetian Blinds. Damn things keep getting snagged on the window stays and snapping. Either got to use the ugly jointing beads or re-string the whole lot.

Water bottles.
Every fucker at work has a water bottle.
They’ve become a fashion accessory.
I still turn up with the small plastic supermarket brand bottle where everyone else comes in with a multi coloured jug full.
They used to be small, bland bottle or company branded bottle but now they have to have patterned and funky looking containers. And they are getting bigger. Those with bigger cars have a bigger bottle. And now a swivel straw on the lid.
I was at a training course last week and the tutor was gulping on her straw at the end of each paragraph she read out. Course could have been over 30 mins earlier if she’d stopped drinking. And at the end, the company luvvies went up and said they “lurved” her bottle and were eager to know where she got it from (so presumably they can get one too, got to keep up with the Anderson’s….)
How the fuck did we all cope years ago without the need to carry a water well around with us?
water-bottle-test-group-lede.jpg

Rounds in pubs. What's the point? You have to drink at the pace of the fastest drinker. There's always some moaning that some bugger orders a more expensive drink when it's somebody else's round, or misses their turn....I'm with Tommy lol.

Attachments

• 21mbse.jpg
    21mbse.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 9
Water bottles.
Every fucker at work has a water bottle.
They’ve become a fashion accessory.
I still turn up with the small plastic supermarket brand bottle where everyone else comes in with a multi coloured jug full.
They used to be small, bland bottle or company branded bottle but now they have to have patterned and funky looking containers. And they are getting bigger. Those with bigger cars have a bigger bottle. And now a swivel straw on the lid.
I was at a training course last week and the tutor was gulping on her straw at the end of each paragraph she read out. Course could have been over 30 mins earlier if she’d stopped drinking. And at the end, the company luvvies went up and said they “lurved” her bottle and were eager to know where she got it from (so presumably they can get one too, got to keep up with the Anderson’s….)
How the fuck did we all cope years ago without the need to carry a water well around with us?
View attachment 131425
Yeah, daughter in law has a massive pink thing, and she went and bought my son a huge blue one ffs.
Imo they look daft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.