Stupid little things that bug you

Single deck Bus drivers that drive it as if driving their own friggin' car or white van ffs.
(without a single care for folk onboard)

Was on a bus once at night and the driver seemed ok when I got on, flatcap older gentleman, it was a double decker too. I dont know how many were upstairs but their was at least 12 of us on the bottom bit. He must've gone 65 in a 30 easy, and to be fair, he did yell out "Hang on!" before he floored it.
Had to shake the shit out of my shorts when I got off

This thing every **** involved in football is doing of putting their hand over their mouth when talking to another ****, as though they’re discussing some incredible state secret.
Last few years watching my boy ref and when he played I have seen youngsters do it!! Behaviour they see on the tv they copy knee slides, goal celebrations and shouting at refs etc. It can be painful and fucking annoying to watch when you’re there.

Was on a bus once at night and the driver seemed ok when I got on, flatcap older gentleman, it was a double decker too. I dont know how many were upstairs but their was at least 12 of us on the bottom bit. He must've gone 65 in a 30 easy, and to be fair, he did yell out "Hang on!" before he floored it.
Had to shake the shit out of my shorts when I got off
I actually don't mind the ones that floor it, the twats i dislike are the ones that get all giddy with the constant stuttering-like use of the foot breaks when caught up in traffic, can be proper fuckin jarring whilst reading a good book.

My car insurance renewal notice arrived this week. It's increased by 25%. I found a much cheaper alternative with the
same cover from a reputable company for less than I paid last year. In recent years I've had to change my car insurance every year because each time I change I get a decent rate for the first year which is then hugely increased for the second year. What annoyed me most is the fact that when I rang up to cancel the renewal (it would have automatically renewed if i hadn't) I was told they could "do something" about the price if I stayed with them. Then why didn't you offer me the "do something" price in the first place arseholes? Absolute fucking racket.

Last edited:
I actually don't mind the ones that floor it, the twats i dislike are the ones that get all giddy with the constant stuttering-like use of the foot breaks when caught up in traffic, can be proper fuckin jarring whilst reading a good book.
Or worse still, send you hurtling down the bus when you haven’t found a seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.