Stupid little things that bug you

The way my sister makes Juice (cordial)

Has the bottle of vinto in the fridge, runs the cold tap for 5 seconds then serves.
= 5% of the drink is cold.

The stupid woman, the amount if times i’ve told her the correct way…

Keep the Vimto in the cupboard and have a bottle of water in the fridge
= 95% of the drink is cold

The way my sister makes Juice (cordial)

Has the bottle of vinto in the fridge, runs the cold tap for 5 seconds then serves.
= 5% of the drink is cold.

The stupid woman, the amount if times i’ve told her the correct way…

Keep the Vimto in the cupboard and have a bottle of water in the fridge
= 95% of the drink is cold
Or you could make up a full bottle of Vimto and keep it in the fridge - 100% cold :)

People at cashpoints, its not fu**ing rocket science, put your card in, tap your number in, tap the amount, take your card and money & piss off, Dont stand there for 15 minutes reading the thing like its war & soddin peace.
Same with parking ticket machines, its like they have never seen one before, calling over there husband/children/ family to have a look & spend what seems like hours pissing about!

Happening as I type. 4 traps available. I’m in 3. Some fucking deviant has just gone into 2.

Why the fuck would you do that?

If 4 traps available, why did you go in 3. Probability would have said use 1 or 4.
I would have gone in 4 an even number. Then noisy farts could have gone in 1 or 2, thus being less of a nuisance.

Modern car design flaws.
So many people driving round unaware they've no light's on because by default the interior dash lights is lit up as though the exterior lights are on.
Yes some drivers are numb as fuck and should twig why they can't see where they are going when it's dark I know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.